how much do you pay for your cell phone bills?

No idea of prices because I try not to deal with that... but the guy I worked with just checked pricing on all nationwide carriers and settled on Verizon. So, `I'd suggest giving them a good look.

(My phone is cellular south nationwide, unlimited with a cheap nokia. Best reception of any phone you'll get. But I imagine it's pricey in comparison to Verizon. I know before switching to an unlimited plan in January, my bill was averaging about $3500/mo.)

No idea of prices because I try not to deal with that... but the guy I worked with just checked pricing on all nationwide carriers and settled on Verizon. So, `I'd suggest giving them a good look.

(My phone is cellular south nationwide, unlimited with a cheap nokia. Best reception of any phone you'll get. But I imagine it's pricey in comparison to Verizon. I know before switching to an unlimited plan in January, my bill was averaging about $3500/mo.)

:thumbsup:B-)

How many hours a day do you spend conversing with Martians on the phone?

We have two phones on Verizon, 700 shared minutes and unlimited "In" calling (which works great for us, since pretty much our whole family uses Verizon) total is about $80/month.

Same thing wife and I have except we pay about $72 a month due to a teachers union discount.