James Hardy on Draft day

K-Gun10

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very few of us on this forum can relate to being abandoned, having a parent incarcerated, living somewhat on the street. I know I can't. His past cost him probably 20-25 spots in the draft and a couple of million. He appears to have learned from his mistakes and appears to love his little boy a lot. You can't fake what I saw on that video with the interaction between father and toddler son. I mean he kissed him on the lips when the kid had a mouth full of food--that defines love.... :thumbsup: I think he has all the motivation he needs to be a great one.

Great video--thanks for posting KGUN

I think he was just upset that he didn't go in the first and then saw two guys who had no business going in front of him drafted.......

Can anybody say "chip on the shoulder"

Agreed. Great video. I was really hoping we picked hardy when we got on the clock in the 2nd. If it wasn't him or Sweed, it would have been upsetting. I think he is coming into the perfect situation. A team with a core of young players and emerging leaders in the locker room. We needed a big receiver with red zone presence and jump ball ability. Hard to do better than a guy like Hardy, an accomplished WR with good measurables who is a former D-I basketball player at a top-flight program.

McKelvin is a lot harder to project I think, but the more corners you have the better and he was arguably the top corner.

Guest dog14787

James Hardy seems like a very motivated player from a good family. Hardy will always remember that Buffalo took him over Malcom Kelly.

Add me to the list, I also like James Hardy. I liked Malcom Kelly, but with so many people siding against him its probably for the best he went elsewhere.

Being able to get Leodis McKelvin in the 1st and having a high caliber WR like James Hardy in the 2nd is pretty awesome stuff and showed huge patience.

Great Job :thumbsup:

Did anybody else catch when they said "he was drafted by Buffalo, a team not on his radar".

Im pretty sure everyone in the world knew that Hardy would at least be on the bills' radar. What kind of agent does he have not to put the glaring need of one team together with the abilities and measurables of another.