Pats fans upset

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised and impressed. Several of the Pats* backers were actually giving the Bills props.

agreed.....it was fine until that tool Bills fan with the Flutie handle talked smack

They've got some real winners on that site. Anyone who watched the draft his weekend saw that they've now overtaken the Cowboys as the most hated team in America, no small feat considering how long it took the 'Boys to get there. New England managed to do that in about 1/3rd the time, thanks in large part to an arrogant, know nothing, front-running, ever growing (as long as they're winning, of course) fanbase. Boy, I'd love to beat those guys this season--once would do, but twice would put me over the moon.....

They've got some real winners on that site. Anyone who watched the draft his weekend saw that they've now overtaken the Cowboys as the most hated team in America, no small feat considering how long it took the 'Boys to get there. New England managed to do that in about 1/3rd the time, thanks in large part to an arrogant, know nothing, front-running, ever growing (as long as they're winning, of course) fanbase. Boy, I'd love to beat those guys this season--once would do, but twice would put me over the moon.....

I loved all of the fans booing every one of their picks.....and the few Pats fans that were there looked like a bunch of tools and a bunch of beaten bitches that fellated Brady!

Boy, I'd love to beat those guys this season--once would do, but twice would put me over the moon.....

I said it last year and I'll say it again this year; getting to the playoffs in our division right now almost demands we at least split with NE*. We swept the Fish and the Jets last year, and still only had seven wins. I realize my opinion is just that, an opinion. I know that beating the P*triots last year would not have gotten us into the playoffs, but we gave up two key games last year that we need to learn to close: Denver and Dallas.

Win those games, beat NE* once, and then where are you last year? 10-6. And oddly enough, probably still not enough to make the playoffs given the Cleveland loss, but I am not so astute on playoff options to know if that is true, or how the Titans would have factored in.

But the bottom line is, in lieu of winning the division, we must at least split with NE* and close the games we ought to close to have a shot at the post-season. I don't think we can just keep losing to NE* and rely on other things to get us in the post-season.

The good news is, we have to beat them one day. And we will. And I can't wait. In the meantime, I'll look forward to all the chants of "18-1" all year.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I only read the Patsy* thread cited here, but I was struck by how often they all refer to their "dynasty." It dawned on me that for all the time I spend listening and reading about the NFL, they are the ONLY ones who refer to the P*triots as a dynasty any more. Talking heads still suck their nuts, but you never hear them referred to as a "dynasty" by anyone who isn't a fan of theirs.

True, but the last time we split with NE I recall having our asses handed to us right before they went on to win the SB, while our guys ate chip dip and watched on TV.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I only read the Patsy* thread cited here, but I was struck by how often they all refer to their "dynasty." It dawned on me that for all the time I spend listening and reading about the NFL, they are the ONLY ones who refer to the P*triots as a dynasty any more. Talking heads still suck their nuts, but you never hear them referred to as a "dynasty" by anyone who isn't a fan of theirs.

Dynasties don't lose Superbowls. Green Bay of the 60s, Pitt of 70s, 49ers of 80s, Cowboys of 90s - none lost Superbowls.

when are ppl going to stop bringing up the superbowls to try to get our goat?...its like they cant think of anything else to say so they bring up that one line....I actually liked that 64 guy..he seemed level headed and made sense...actually a couple of them seemed to know what they were saying...a few were like some of the guys on this board, supid and blurt out nonesense..lol..

the one thing that didnt make sense to me was that they kept saying all the sports writers, comentators were allways saying good things about Bills....Not sure what channel they watch but I never hear anything good about Bills on espn or any sports channel unless its local...theyve really got to stop smokeing schit in NE

Surprisingly, some of those posters were quite kind to the talent on the Bills roster.... It will be hard enough to pry the division away from the Pats... but what I worry about is ALL the competition in the AFC.... This team would be better off in the NFC... I hope we can win 1 out of 2 against NE, but the wild card is going to be a very tough race...

Here are the teams that will most likely contend in the AFC: NE, Indy, Jax, Tenn, SD, Pitt, Cle... and I think Den. and possibly Hou. will be on the cusp... that's 9 teams, not considering any surprises, that will probably at least contend...

Buffalo will have to be on its "A" game with minimal injuries and an improved Trent Edwards to even begin to chisel away at the brick wall in front of them...

Call that a cynical opinion if you like.... I call it reality...

when are ppl going to stop bringing up the superbowls to try to get our goat?...its like they cant think of anything else to say so they bring up that one line....I actually liked that 64 guy..he seemed level headed and made sense...actually a couple of them seemed to know what they were saying...a few were like some of the guys on this board, supid and blurt out nonesense..lol..

the one thing that didnt make sense to me was that they kept saying all the sports writers, comentators were allways saying good things about Bills....Not sure what channel they watch but I never hear anything good about Bills on espn or any sports channel unless its local...theyve really got to stop smokeing schit in NE

It's a bit like Bizarro World over there--the Colts and Tony Dungy are evil incarnate, the media hates the Pats* and the refs, why the refs are always making calls that go against the Pats*. I don't know about the rest of you, but I want some of what they're smoking....

the pats are sub human homos and their fans are some of the biggest wang gobbling front running baseball fairweather scumbag fake irish fat heads ever.

i really really think we can beat the faketriots this year. if we go to spew england and mash them up with our new super charged D i will grab my buddy (who having lived in boston for some formative years is a pats fan) put him in a kick boxing clinch and knee his face until the teeth come out of the back of my legs.

this is not done to hurt, but to help him. only by showing him the contrast of the "pain" of watching his garbage team not win against the real PAIN of 20 or 30 minutes of constant hard knees to the dome will he be able to break free from the gay cheater demons that have soiled his soul and be ready to stop himself on his path to damnation.

if the knees aren't enough i'll have to improvise.