Martin Rucker anyone?

I don't know. Both guys seem kinda weak. Davis is cocky and lazy, Rucker's knock is that he can't block and drops a lot of balls. Neither guy is much of a blocker or pass catcher. Davis has the size but sounds like a problem child.

I don't know. Both guys seem kinda weak. Davis is cocky and lazy, Rucker's knock is that he can't block and drops a lot of balls. Neither guy is much of a blocker or pass catcher. Davis has the size but sounds like a problem child.

Well, we need something and I don't want to go through another year of Robert Royal and some UDFA.

I'd put Rucker first and take Davis if Rucker's gone.

I'll grant you that Davis is a bit enigmatic, but Rucker? Yes, blocking will be an issue, but as a receiver, its hard to argue that he's been anything but productive.

Well, we need something and I don't want to go through another year of Robert Royal and some UDFA.

I'd put Rucker first and take Davis if Rucker's gone.

I guess you can work on a guy's hands, but you can't do much about his attitude, and I agree, we need something more than Royal and some cast offs from the other teams (who do we have Courtney Anderson and ???). If it has to be a tight end, I guess it's Rucker. If they wait to grab one I wouldn't be disappointed though.

I guess you can work on a guy's hands, but you can't do much about his attitude, and I agree, we need something more than Royal and some cast offs from the other teams (who do we have Courtney Anderson and ???). If it has to be a tight end, I guess it's Rucker. If they wait to grab one I wouldn't be disappointed though.

Of all the teams, it had to be the FUUUUUDGING BROWNS