• C
    • D (It's not)
    • F (You can't be serious)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was shocked by the 1st round pick, but after more reading can't help but have love for the guy. As far as James hardy I had him as a 1st round pick, but it was late with a trade. Right now I give this draft an A. I am hoping by time Buffalo picks tomorrow Brad Cottam and Owen Schmitt are still on the board. Kudos to all the men in the office. You have won a couple of battles, now continue to win the war. Go Buffalo.

I think with our extra picks in the 4th and 7th along with the use of some of next years choices, we could have got back into the second round to get some more value. Over all I think we made out pretty damn good. Two years in a row I've like what we've done in the draft on day 1. That, along with our off season, I'm pretty excited for this coming season. Hardy and Mckelvin have a couple games to get broken in before we get to our divisional games.

:beer:<_<

Which we will probably get in round 3.

Rucker maybe? I wonder though with signing two TE's in the offseason plus Royal, Schouman, etc. if they wait until the 4th or beyond and address another need. I wonder if the center position might be addressed or perhaps depth at DE/DT.

I give the Bills draft so far a B. I like both players but I think there's a bit of risk with Hardy. I hope he does well.

I think the Bills did a great job. They drafted the best all around corner in the first round (though his ball skills need tweaking) and Hardy is the receiver with the most upside and was graded by most to be a first round pick. I think even the Bills brass was surprised the guy was there at #41. They made their decision fast.

A so far, but they still need to get a TE in the third. If they do that and manage to get Owen Schmitt, it will be an A+ draft. I would love to see Schmitt in a Bills uniform.

I think the Bills did a great job. They drafted the best all around corner in the first round (though his ball skills need tweaking) and Hardy is the receiver with the most upside and was graded by most to be a first round pick. I think even the Bills brass was surprised the guy was there at #41. They made their decision fast.

A so far, but they still need to get a TE in the third. If they do that and manage to get Owen Schmitt, it will be an A+ draft. I would love to see Schmitt in a Bills uniform.

He does seem a bit undersized and a little light at 247lbs.