• C
    • D (It's not)
    • F (You can't be serious)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bills have done the smart thing and addressed their needs with the Best Players at those positions available to them. The more I think about it the better the McKelvin pick is looking, especially in light of the fact that Hardy fell to us at #41. Now, if we could only trade back in and get Fred Davis we would be looking REALLY amazing. Not to mention, somehow Calais Campbell and Quentin Groves are still on the board at DE. I think we are going to be able to get big time talent at any position even in the third and early fourth rounds.

Without moving up or down, the Bills addressed both needs and got great value with both picks. Mckelvin might be the best corner overall considering the return possibilities and Hardy was by far the best BIG receiver in the draft considering what the Bills were looking for. A very nice one-two punch so far.

Bills have done the smart thing and addressed their needs with the Best Players at those positions available to them. The more I think about it the better the McKelvin pick is looking, especially in light of the fact that Hardy fell to us at #41. Now, if we could only trade back in and get Fred Davis we would be looking REALLY amazing. Not to mention, somehow Calais Campbell and Quentin Groves are still on the board at DE. I think we are going to be able to get big time talent at any position even in the third and early fourth rounds.

I admit I voted B. We are doing very good, but if the Bills get Davis I'll change my tune to A for sure.

Or if we get another WR (Sweed or Kelley) in with are next pick I'll love it.

Based on what these two draft picks have done in college, I'd say so far, so good. If we picked a good TE or some D-line help, I'd be happier than a counselor at an all-girls' college Lingerie Anonymous meeting.

If McKelvin can translate his PR and KR return talents to the NFL the Bills will have the deepest set of Returners in the NFL.

Based on what these two draft picks have done in college, I'd say so far, so good. If we picked a good TE or some D-line help, I'd be happier than a counselor at an all-girls' college Lingerie Anonymous meeting.

I don't think it's possible to be happier than that. :thumbsup: