OFFICIAL: 3pm is here 2008 Draft Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.....I know that a lot of you are not thrilled with the McKelvin pick, but don't fret yet!

First of all, we just got the BEST CB in the draft.

Secondly, there are about 6 WRs in this draft that are ALMOST THE SAME.

The Bills have a WR in mind that they want. I think there is a chance that they really want Sweed and they believe that he will be on the board until late in the first round and I believe they will trade up to get him if he is their guy.

After it is said and done today, not only will the Bills grab the BEST CB in the draft, but one of the top 2 or 3 WRs in the draft. Keep in mind, again, that the WRs in this draft are on a pretty equal level. We will be VERY HAPPY at the end of the day.

:w00t: I agree!

Hey guys.....I know that a lot of you are not thrilled with the McKelvin pick, but don't fret yet!

First of all, we just got the BEST CB in the draft.

Secondly, there are about 6 WRs in this draft that are ALMOST THE SAME.

The Bills have a WR in mind that they want. I think there is a chance that they really want Sweed and they believe that he will be on the board until late in the first round and I believe they will trade up to get him if he is their guy.

After it is said and done today, not only will the Bills grab the BEST CB in the draft, but one of the top 2 or 3 WRs in the draft. Keep in mind, again, that the WRs in this draft are on a pretty equal level. We will be VERY HAPPY at the end of the day.

I hope you're right. I'm not so much disappointed in the pick of McKelvin as I am concerned that the Bills will not be able to acquire some significant help for their passing game. If they don't do that, I think you can pretty much write '08 off before it begins.

Of course, I also expect that this will be almost a straight offensive draft the rest of the way. If not, they're (probably) nuts.

Is anyone else nervous that the Bills will trade next years number 1 to get back into the first round this year ala JP Losman.

God I hope that doesn't happen because the draft is so boring when the Bills don't have a first round pick. The draft is what keeps me occupied when there's no actual football to watch in the spring

I love the mckelvin pick he absolutely shut down calvin johnson a few seasons ago and he's very physical and the best tackler in the draft at CB

If that's for real, we just got ourselves one heck of a corner. CJ is one of the best WR I can ever remember seeing in college.

Is anyone else nervous that the Bills will trade next years number 1 to get back into the first round this year ala JP Losman.

God I hope that doesn't happen because the draft is so boring when the Bills don't have a first round pick. The draft is what keeps me occupied when there's no actual football to watch in the spring

hell no that would be crazy. maybe our 2nd

When I saw Devin Thomas answering the phone I started shaking my head. Glad we picked Mckelvin, I'm sure at least one of the the "Big 3" in terms of the wideouts will be available in the 2nd Round. Especially if we trade up a couple slots.