Let's get happy!

Happy birthday gentlemen!

Notice to Bullpen and EC...my sincere HFBD wishes supercede anything you could post in terms of timestamp and content.

One other thing...RJ for life...I hope that you now understand the importance and permanence of a given name. Once you decide to procreate I don't expect that you will choose a stuupid name for your child.

Notice to Bullpen and EC...my sincere HFBD wishes supercede anything you could post in terms of timestamp and content.

Why must you try to bring this thread down? It's a happy day for these folks and here you are focusing on being mean to others. KRC was right about you.

Why must you try to bring this thread down? It's a happy day for these folks and here you are focusing on being mean to others. KRC was right about you.

Happy Bday guys! I apologize on behalf of Mr Beer Sphere... he really is acting very callow today isn't he? Much like Red Sox fan, he thinks it's all about him. ;)

Happy birthday to all!

Bluefire, you the man! Don't forget, there are a bunch of us meeting up at the Tavern to watch the draft (or as much as we can stand!), next Saturday.

ps- don't tell Silver and Red!

Ah, the Tavern, I was going to emssage you to find out where it was. :thumbsup:

I'll be there! Should be fun as hell.