What are the TOP THREE

It is my belief that last year our season came down to three games. Denver, Jacksonville, and Cleveland... we lost all three and missed the playoffs.

This year I think our season will again come down to three games. Jacksonville and Cleveland again, along with San Diego. If we lose all three again, we will undoubtably miss the playoffs.

BUT I say we will win two of those three games and make the playoffs with a 11-5 record!

I'm curious to know what the rest of you think would be the top 3 most important games for the Bills to win. Yes each win is important, but what are the top 3?

On a side note: Wouldn't it be great if the Bills went into the last game against New England and we both stood at 11-4? Imagine that we win and take the division back (it's been too long) and have a first round bye with a home playoff game? That would be worthy of tearing down the goalposts!!

It is my belief that last year our season came down to three games. Denver, Jacksonville, and Cleveland... we lost all three and missed the playoffs.

This year I think our season will again come down to three games. Jacksonville and Cleveland again, along with San Diego. If we lose all three again, we will undoubtably miss the playoffs.

BUT I say we will win two of those three games and make the playoffs with a 11-5 record!

I'm curious to know what the rest of you think would be the top 3 most important games for the Bills to win. Yes each win is important, but what are the top 3?

On a side note: Wouldn't it be great if the Bills went into the last game against New England and we both stood at 11-4? Imagine that we win and take the division back (it's been too long) and have a first round bye with a home playoff game? That would be worthy of tearing down the goalposts!!

Those are three VERY GOOD teams. I would be happy if the Bills win 1 of those 3. I think the Bills need to beat Miami twice & NY twice If they could beat the Pats* once it would be fantastic.

1.) Home Opener

2.) San Diego game after the BYE

3.) Monday night game vs Cleveland

And, duh, Bills must win all the 'easy" games - Oakland, Rams, Cardinals, Miami X 2, San Francisco, at least one Jets game

The rest is gravy (Jacksonville, Cheatriots X 2, Denver, at KC, one Jets game)

Dear God - I pray they finally come out of the box strong. Win the first game!!!

Honestly, I think the Seattle game will be a very important one to win. The Bills have gotten off to such slow starts the past few years, and with an @Jacksonville game looming in week 2 starting off the season 0-2 would be a difficult hole to dig out of in the tough AFC.

1.) Home Opener

2.) San Diego game after the BYE

3.) Monday night game vs Cleveland

And, duh, Bills must win all the 'easy" games - Oakland, Rams, Cardinals, Miami X 2, San Francisco, at least one Jets game

The rest is gravy (Jacksonville, Cheatriots X 2, Denver, at KC, one Jets game)

Dear God - I pray they finally come out of the box strong. Win the first game!!!

Those three games were my thoughts. I'm really glad we are going to be playing San Diego coming off our bye and right before they travel straight to London...I think that can't be anything but an advantage for us.

Alot has been said of the easy schedule, but I'm worried that there is a very good chance of Buffalo starting out 0-2. This would cause alot of panic going into week 3 given the Toronto situation, the young QB, the new O coordinator, etc.

I'm afraid an 0-2 start would really hurt the org.

If we win 2 of those three, who else are we losing to to finish 11-5? Even if we lose those three and the Pats games, we can still make the playoffs at 11-5 or 10-6. Those are our five hardest games. I'd say the most important are the next three hardest, namely Arizona, Denver, and Seattle. Those three will determine if we get in the playoffs. I think we need at least two. And Seattle is tops in importance. We need to get off to a fast start.

Those three games were my thoughts. I'm really glad we are going to be playing San Diego coming off our bye and right before they travel straight to London...I think that can't be anything but an advantage for us.

And right after they play the Patsies, who can beat teams up physically pretty good.

1. the first game against the Seahawks is by far the most important.

2. Since you asked for three the next game against Jax is the second most important.

3. Again since you asked for three then the third game against the Raiders clearly is the next worry, but if the players look at this as anything more than the next game they are doing themselves and the fans a disservice.

Time and again we see players who almost certainly were focused on future games and then failed to take care of business in the easy one next week they looked beyond. We saw this a couple of years ago when a hapless Fins team managed to beat a Pats team that had already logged a game as a victory.

One of the reasons the NFL is so much fun to watch is that the cliche around the phrase any given week is simply true to often.

Jacksonville, San Diego, and NE at home at the end of the season. Cleveland on Monday Night is also right up there. I chose NE in the last week, because if the season goes as I think it will, that game may be for the AFC East crown and Buffalo could be right there with NE. That game, IMHO, has serious playoff implications, and just for once this decade I'd like to the team that sticks it to those cheating bastards.

Three most important games - Wildcard, Divisional Championship, and Superbowl. :P

anyway - pick any three road games

The first three. This team needs to get off to a good start.

That said, I don't expect the Bills to win in Jacksonville, but IF they do....

I was going to say the same thing. The good start with no serious injuries will be vital to a young team's confidence and a newbie OC's risk-taking.