What are the TOP THREE

The two games against the Pats, since you want to beat the best team in the division to have a chance of winning it, and the Cleveland Monday night game because the Bills need some positive national exposure and it's a team the Bills may be competing with for a wildcard.

Awesome question.

1. We gotta take at least one game from the Pats. Divisional opponent, we gotta get one, no excuses.

2. After last year's Monday Night heartbreaker, this time we come out on top. Afterwards everyone is talking playoffs.

3. The Toronto game. Not just because it's our hated rival, but it's a new venue, we need to win it.

Those three games were my thoughts. I'm really glad we are going to be playing San Diego coming off our bye and right before they travel straight to London...I think that can't be anything but an advantage for us.

i also agree with those 3... gotta win the home opener, the chargers at home after a bye is a stretch but doable... then hopefully we can get some more of that monday night magic we saw against dallas (minus the last 30 sec) and take down the brownies

Jags, Browns and Pats. Preferably week 17.

What might be even more important than that is a 2 & 1 start to begin the season. Buffalo's 0 & 3 starts the last couple of seasons have really hampered the Bills' chances of making the post-season.