TBD 9th Annual Home Opener Tailgate

We got tired of him taking down the server, so his punishment is getting to dump the responsibility and headaches on me for the ticket sales.

Thanks, Jack. And thank you, Jay, for your years of tireless service in this cause...

I am getting 4 tickets this year...

Future Son in Law has never been to a NFL game...So what a better introduction to the NFL than a game at the Ralph in the company of the good friends at TBD.

edit > Lewiston Peach Festival is that weekend too.

If I attend this year, how many people are going to line up to beat the living sh-- out of me?

I know Lori won't...she'll either shoot me or beat me over the head with her bible in a fit of bitterness...

Amazingly, no one has ever gotten beat up by another TBD member at the Tailgates. Ignored, shunned, yes that's happened. But no beatings.

If I attend this year, how many people are going to line up to beat the living sh-- out of me?

I know Lori won't...she'll either shoot me or beat me over the head with her bible in a fit of bitterness...

you know you have to come just to have a tasty beer with yours truly

Keep it up... :thumbsup:

:worthy:

what about the T-Shirts?! ;):thumbsup:

Cindy will be doing T-shirts again this year. That announcement will be later, since she needs time with the company to get the design and pricing set up, though it should be about the same this year as previous years.