Schopp & Bulldog fanning the flames

Like I said, 2 playoff appearances in 4 years and 3 winning seasons after taking over what had become a doormat in the NFC East. And he left the team in far better shape than when he found it. Picking out a couple of unproductive picks is a fool's game, by the way -- there are plenty of his picks and acquisitions that have produced, and produced well.

Drew Bledsow was a good pickup for Dallas as well. They got him for nothing. It cost us lots of cap space to get rid of him. Drew had a pretty good year. We were burdened with boredom and misery at the OB position.

Also, Romo got to learn behind Drew. I am missing what was so bad.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heck I like the Dolphins game being at Toronto! It's a game that we will have a lot of pride in winning with or without the 12th man so I know the players will be pumped. Plenty of Canadian Bills fans will also be behind the team. I don't know why everyone thought it would be SF game, they stated a DECEMBER game would be moved, and there was a conflict for the NE game... what did ya expect? I'd rather go see the Pats and Brady than the Phlippin Phins....Plus the SF game will be a better game to watch than that Phin game.

This snifling and whining over the schedule and playing the Fins in TO is worst display of fandom and humanity I've seen in a long time. Quit the crying ! It makes Bills fans look like babies and whiners of the worst sort ! I really have lost some respect for the average Bills fan.

All ya gotta do is flip on 'GR for a nanosecond, hear those two shit4brains still whining about the Sabres, and you'll realize how irrelevant their opinions - and WGR as a sports radio station - are, and how pathetic that ersatz sports station really is.

Seriously - a nanosecond of those two clowns and you'll seek intelligence elsewhere on the dial.

I'm pretty excited about the schedule, the season, and seeing the Bills play Miami up in Toronto...

19 and 0 baby!!! :lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Posluszny!!!!! :lol:

This snifling and whining over the schedule and playing the Fins in TO is worst display of fandom and humanity I've seen in a long time.

It keeps getting better and better. Now the TO fans are pissed that it's only the "Lowly Dolphins" that they'll have to pony up for. :lol:

"Asked if Torontonians might be a little disappointed the Bills' opponents are the lowly Dolphins, Bills executive Russ Brandon said the NFL decided who would be their opponent on that date."

He selected Drew Bledsoe as his starter. They just happen to have lucked into Romo. His last 2 first rounders were Bobby Carperter and Marcus Spears, who contributed less than nothing and were on the trade block. He was an excellent coach but this isn't the 90s anymore.

You've forgotten DeMarcus Ware, who is an excellent rush linebacker.

Parcells has a track record of going into a bad situation and turning it around. He's done that four times in 3 different decades. The Giants were a mess in the early eighties. He didn't have a great QB until motivating Simms. He re-did the Pats pre Belichick, then the Jets. He went to Dallas with an idiot owner masquerading as a GM and made the playoffs with Quincy freaking Carter as a QB.

Sure, Romo was a UDFA, but everyone (including Sean Payton) knew the guy was a very good QB waiting to happen. Payton wanted to Romo when he left Dallas.

Parcells, is a winner. He cleans up organizations, and I'm sure he'll do the same in Miami. If he succeeds in getting the top pick to take less money than JaMarcus Russell, he's going to be a hero to other front office executives.

BTW, Schopp sucks. And Bulldog can't get his foot out of his mouth. When the latter puts a sentence together, perhaps I'll listen more often.

BTW, Schopp sucks. And Bulldog can't get his foot out of his mouth. When the latter puts a sentence together, perhaps I'll listen more often.

When I listen to Bulldog, It sounds like his veins are bulging as he struggles to form a cohesive sentence.

PTR

The Fins are terrible across the board. They are not good in any area, and I don't think they have one star player on their entire team with the possible exception of Jason Taylor, who may not be there. They have a weak O line, average RBs who are always out, no TE, miserable WRs, and horrific QBs. They have an old lousy DL, average LBs at best and a porous secondary full of never beens and has beens. They have a rookie coach with no experience even being a coordinator.

How do you really feel about Miami?

I'm pretty pissed off. My family and I make this a tradition?

Toronto? Heck with that crap.

I can understand why a lot of people are peed off.

I enjoy sitting in the cold weather seeing the fins getting beat down. To heck with the skydome.