Schopp & Bulldog fanning the flames

Miami sucks. The game will probably suck too since the Bills suck slightly less than Miami but a LOT more than most other NFL teams. If the game does suck, then the Torontonians or whatever they are will probably stay away in droves the next year.

The NFL and Bills could have won BIG with a MNF against a marquee opponent, but they were too chicken to take the risk. So now they have a stinkfest. I love to hate the Fish as much as any Bills fan but lately they're hard to hate. The teams to hate are the Cowboys, Patsies* and to a certain extent the Browns.

So instead of rioting and burning tickets and bull sh-- like that the best thing to do is show up and show em what REAL Bills fans are made of. Leave the lattes to Toronto and Seattle.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami sucks. The game will probably suck too since the Bills suck slightly less than Miami but a LOT more than most other NFL teams. If the game does suck, then the Torontonians or whatever they are will probably stay away in droves the next year.

The NFL and Bills could have won BIG with a MNF against a marquee opponent, but they were too chicken to take the risk. So now they have a stinkfest. I love to hate the Fish as much as any Bills fan but lately they're hard to hate. The teams to hate are the Cowboys, Patsies* and to a certain extent the Browns.

So instead of rioting and burning tickets and bull sh-- like that the best thing to do is show up and show em what REAL Bills fans are made of. Leave the lattes to Toronto and Seattle.

That isn't possible. Torontonians MUST show up in droves for the next five years, because anyone buying this ticket package MUST buy all five years worth of games. So, even if they don't show, the seats will be sold, and the NFL cash register will have already rung.

Think about it. Ralphy and company knew exactly what they were doing. I really think this is another stab in the back, to make the move more easier. Lets say less fans show up for games because they are pissed. It only makes the move easier,because of lack of fan support. Beware of more of Ralphy and company. They will have a few more tricks up their sleeves in the future I can tell you that. LETs Go BUFFAAAAALLLLOOOOOO ? <_<

Think about it. Ralphy and company knew exactly what they were doing. I really think this is another stab in the back, to make the move more easier. Lets say less fans show up for games because they are pissed. It only makes the move easier,because of lack of fan support.

Gee, I didn't realize 'GR's signal reached all the way down into Hillary country...

No, Miami sucked last year. They stand a fighting chance of being 8-8 this year, to tell the truth.

No, Miami sucked last year. They stand a fighting chance of being 8-8 this year, to tell the truth.

The Fins are terrible across the board. They are not good in any area, and I don't think they have one star player on their entire team with the possible exception of Jason Taylor, who may not be there. They have a weak O line, average RBs who are always out, no TE, miserable WRs, and horrific QBs. They have an old lousy DL, average LBs at best and a porous secondary full of never beens and has beens. They have a rookie coach with no experience even being a coordinator.

The game in Toronto is also going to be 95% pro-Bills, probably screaming their heads off in an attempt to prove to the world and the NFL that they are good football fans. And even though it is in a dome, the Bills don't have to travel to Miami until week 8, in mid October where it is not going to be hot and humid, so the weather thing is a wash.

The Fins are terrible across the board. They are not good in any area, and I don't think they have one star player on their entire team with the possible exception of Jason Taylor, who may not be there. They have a weak O line, average RBs who are always out, no TE, miserable WRs, and horrific QBs. They have an old lousy DL, average LBs at best and a porous secondary full of never beens and has beens. They have a rookie coach with no experience even being a coordinator.

They lost 6 games by 3 points each. New GM, new HC, #1 overall pick...

All the AFC opponents select before BUF's pick at #11 in the 1st round.

The game in Toronto is also going to be 95% pro-Bills, probably screaming their heads off in an attempt to prove to the world and the NFL that they are good football fans. And even though it is in a dome, the Bills don't have to travel to Miami until week 8, in mid October where it is not going to be hot and humid, so the weather thing is a wash.

Yet they were 16-16 the two years before last, and they signed a large number of credible free agents. They appear to have dramatically ratcheted up the quality of the front office, and I think the coach will be good. So yeah, given how quickly the NFL changes, I wouldn't be surprised to see a marked improvement in record. Plus Ronnie Brown, their best player on offense, will be back and most likely 100 percent.

The last 1-15 team that Parcells took over went 9-7 and 12-4 over the next two seasons.

Yet they were 16-16 the two years before last, and they signed a large number of credible free agents. They appear to have dramatically ratcheted up the quality of the front office, and I think the coach will be good. So yeah, given how quickly the NFL changes, I wouldn't be surprised to see a marked improvement in record. Plus Ronnie Brown, their best player on offense, will be back and most likely 100 percent.

The last 1-15 team that Parcells took over went 9-7 and 12-4 over the next two seasons.

They still have the least amount of talent in the league. When they were 16-16 they had good RBs, decent WRs, a good TE, good LBs, a fierce pass rush, and some solid secondary men. Ronnie Brown is pretty darn good but he is banged up a lot. They signed several decent players but no studs and again do not have one solid unit across the board. Every single one is clearly suspect with the possible exception of RB. QBing is atrocious. Parcells can only do so much, and he isn't even coaching. IMO he's more in danger of resembling Al Davis looking over people's shoulders than upgrading the team by having Bill Parcells around since he is not going to be the coach and the prime motivator on a day to day and game to game basis. They will be doing good if they win 6 games, IMO.

They still have the least amount of talent in the league. When they were 16-16 they had good RBs, decent WRs, a good TE, good LBs, a fierce pass rush, and some solid secondary men. Ronnie Brown is pretty darn good but he is banged up a lot. They signed several decent players but no studs and again do not have one solid unit across the board. Every single one is clearly suspect with the possible exception of RB. QBing is atrocious. Parcells can only do so much, and he isn't even coaching. IMO he's more in danger of resembling Al Davis looking over people's shoulders than upgrading the team by having Bill Parcells around since he is not going to be the coach and the prime motivator on a day to day and game to game basis. They will be doing good if they win 6 games, IMO.

I agree wholeheartedly. I hear more than a few people around here talking up Miami this year because Parcells is in town. Gimme a break. He was in Dallas for how many years and "led" them to how many playoff victories???? NONE. Not one. With triple the talent Miami has on their roster. Stop it.

I agree wholeheartedly. I hear more than a few people around here talking up Miami this year because Parcells is in town. Gimme a break. He was in Dallas for how many years and "led" them to how many playoff victories???? NONE. Not one. With triple the talent Miami has on their roster. Stop it.

... yet he led a perennially 5-11 team before his arrival to two playoff appearances and three winning records in four years. And the team he built went 13-3 last year. It's been nine years since the Bills made the playoffs.

Methinks that some people don't understand symbolism. Of all the Bills games to move, the Phins?? The team that Wilson hung his hat on to remain in the AFC East? There have been a lot of ill omens for the Bills of late, and this can easily be added to that list.

The team has struggled to sell out the Fins game the last 2 years. Miami is coming off one of the worst seasons in NFL history. They have no player I get excited to see. I went to 5 games last year and purposely skipped Miami because they are miserable. I'm 27 and think a lot of my people my age could care less about Miami as a rival. Personally, I hate the Jets and Pats way more. Trust me, I'm much more excited to see the Seahawks and 49ers than Fins.

If anything, I view this as a positive of the Bills staying. We move a game against a terrible team that has struggled to sell out. If anything, I almost sorry for the people of Canada that there are forced to see the Fins. <_<

... yet he led a perennially 5-11 team before his arrival to two playoff appearances and three winning records in four years. And the team he built went 13-3 last year. It's been nine years since the Bills made the playoffs.

He selected Drew Bledsoe as his starter. They just happen to have lucked into Romo. His last 2 first rounders were Bobby Carperter and Marcus Spears, who contributed less than nothing and were on the trade block. He was an excellent coach but this isn't the 90s anymore.

He selected Drew Bledsoe as his starter. They just happen to have lucked into Romo. His last 2 first rounders were Bobby Carperter and Marcus Spears, who contributed less than nothing and were on the trade block. He was an excellent coach but this isn't the 90s anymore.

Like I said, 2 playoff appearances in 4 years and 3 winning seasons after taking over what had become a doormat in the NFC East. And he left the team in far better shape than when he found it. Picking out a couple of unproductive picks is a fool's game, by the way -- there are plenty of his picks and acquisitions that have produced, and produced well.

Should I expect any less from WGR? They are taking the most meaningless thing and are turning it into a reason for a riot at City Hall! I'm hearing fans saying how they are going to burn their season tickets over this. Jezzuzzz Effin' Kee-rist!

PTR

Why are you listening?