How many idiots are going to try this now.

erynthered

I don't fully understand the Kobe bashing (aside from him acting like a little B word in the offseason)...

He has definitely matured as a player. LA played the Hornets a few weeks ago, they were 1-2 in the West, and Kobe and Chris Paul were the front-runners for the MVP...You know in any previous season, Kobe would tried to make a statement, gunned up 37 shots, and tried to score 60. This year, he played a complimentary role in the offense, taking over when the shot clock called for it, and scored, dished, and rebounded the Lakers to an easy victory.

I realize you were somewhat joking, but Kobe averages 2 assists more per game than the next closest Laker...He averages 28, 6, 5 every game for the #1 team in the West...He is clearly, without question, the top 1-v-1 defender in the game.

I don't love Kobe and I hate the Lakers (Chris Paul would get my MVP vote) but Kobe has been the truth this year.

And as for the skank in Colorado, Kobe's wallet was the only thing that got raped that night....

Don't bother man...bringing up the NBA on this board is pointless...people here like what they like...everything else is crap!

:thumbsup:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't fully understand the Kobe bashing (aside from him acting like a little B word in the offseason)...

He has definitely matured as a player. LA played the Hornets a few weeks ago, they were 1-2 in the West, and Kobe and Chris Paul were the front-runners for the MVP...You know in any previous season, Kobe would tried to make a statement, gunned up 37 shots, and tried to score 60. This year, he played a complimentary role in the offense, taking over when the shot clock called for it, and scored, dished, and rebounded the Lakers to an easy victory.

I realize you were somewhat joking, but Kobe averages 2 assists more per game than the next closest Laker...He averages 28, 6, 5 every game for the #1 team in the West...He is clearly, without question, the top 1-v-1 defender in the game.

I don't love Kobe and I hate the Lakers (Chris Paul would get my MVP vote) but Kobe has been the truth this year.

And as for the skank in Colorado, Kobe's wallet was the only thing that got raped that night....

The rest of the lakers dont get any assists because they'd actually need to have the ball to get one. Tough to get an assist when kobe scores 50 by shooting 16 of 65 every night.

And for #24, i believe the number of his career assists are currently the same as his career rapes.

The rest of the lakers dont get any assists because they'd actually need to have the ball to get one. Tough to get an assist when kobe scores 50 by shooting 16 of 65 every night.

And for #24, i believe the number of his career assists are currently the same as his career rapes.

Wow.

So your first line made it clear that you don't watch the NBA or understand basketball, especially Tex Winter's triangle offense. That's ok. It's 2003 and Kobe is a gunner. I get it.

Your second line made it clear that you don't live in the real world, and you actually think that some innocent young girl (with another dude's semen already on her underwear and person) just happened to knock on Kobe's door to see if he needed any more towels.

You don't have to be jealous of the guy because he gets ass and you have some busted girlfriend, but I suppose I understand why you would be.

I try to excuse myself out of the Kobe Bryant posts on this board (and wish I had not posted earlier)

Just understand LLR that there is a LOT of hate on this board for Kobe Bryant. People try to disquise it as hating his game but what it really is the fact that he was accused of rape and definately had sex with a young (not underage) white girl from Colorado.

The way people talk about it you would think she was a pure as the driven snow and Kobe walked up to her, beat her over the head with a club, dragged her back to his hotel room and had his way with her. Any of the real details of the case do not matter and will not sway anyone.

The real bottom line is while I am a fan he did in fact make a mistake by cheating on his wife and baby and he will in fact pay for that mistake (by pay I mean his reputation...he makes about 10,000 dollars a second or something like that so life is not to tough for him.

PS. His game on the court is much different this year......anyone who watches the games would know that.

I gotta ask and then I will leave it alone....but are you TRYING to draw me out on this Ray? Or was that girl your sister or something? Or is it because she was white and he was black?

I mean....everyone is entitled to their opinion but you just cant seem to get past the Eagle Colorado incident.....of which chargers were dropped and she refused to even take the stand making the prosecution look stupid.....

You do know that case was thrown out right?

Yeah...identifying the 19 year old girl by name (which is supposed to be against the law) and dragging her reputation through the mud to the point that she refused to testify. The Kobe defense team did an A+ job for their client before it even came to trial. Doesn't change the fact that he is a rapist, and his lawyers are the scum of the earth.

Why would I be trying to draw you out on this? Are you Kobe's dad or something?

Yeah...identifying the 19 year old girl by name (which is supposed to be against the law) and dragging her reputation through the mud to the point that she refused to testify. The Kobe defense team did an A+ job for their client before it even came to trial. Doesn't change the fact that he is a rapist, and his lawyers are the scum of the earth.

Why would I be trying to draw you out on this? Are you Kobe's dad or something?

No Ray it is just that everyone on this board knows I am a fan of Kobe Bryant's game (I am actually a Lakers fan and he is a part of the team...should he every depart I would no longer be a fan and he almost did before this season)

Here is the thing......Lawyers ARE scumbags. You know what? That includes the Prosecution who didn't have enough evidence to even think about taking this to trial and should not have done so. His witness was a mental case whos own friends testified that a. She was bragging about having sex with Kobe Bryant and b. Was claiming to be coming into some money soon. The laws in Colorado make it very easy to take a rape case to trial (which brings me back to Kobe's stupidity in even sleeping with a women in Colorado not his wife for this very reason)

There is one part of this that just keeps conveniently getting left out (Several parts actually like the prosecution office delaying DNA samples to the defense in hopes that they can render them useless. In the end all of this posturing by the defense is because she had someone elses semen on her clothes and other places. Which begs the questionl. If you had just been raped would you want to immediately go sleep with somebody else? Would you not be traumatized by such a event that you would not even want to be touched.

The fact is the girl from colorado (whos name I will not mention) was a girl with mental problems and a history of drug use.