Rumor

Gordio

Take this for what it is worth, but on gr this morning J White was saying that he hear an unsubstantiated rumor that the bils/browns game will be played on Thanksgiving night at the Ralph. He did not name a source so I dont know.

If this rumor is indeed true, the going rate for tickets to this game IMO will be going higher then the cowboys game last year. Christmas will come early for season ticket holders that could get their hands on seats before the general public. My guess is if you buy 6-10 extra seats, the profits will pay for your season tickets kinda like the boys game did last year.

Take this for what it is worth, but on gr this morning J White was saying that he hear an unsubstantiated rumor that the bils/browns game will be played on Thanksgiving night at the Ralph. He did not name a source so I dont know.

If this rumor is indeed true, the going rate for tickets to this game IMO will be going higher then the cowboys game last year. Christmas will come early for season ticket holders that could get their hands on seats before the general public. My guess is if you buy 6-10 extra seats, the profits will pay for your season tickets kinda like the boys game did last year.

You know what would be awesome?

If I couldn't watch a home Bills game on Thanksgiving night (or an away Bills game on Thanksgiving night for that matter) because of Time Warner. That would be most excellent.

If I couldn't watch a home Bills game on Thanksgiving night (or an away Bills game on Thanksgiving night for that matter) because of Time Warner. That would be most excellent.

If you live in the Buffalo area, you need not worry. TW will carry the home (assuming a sell out) or away games on a local station.

If you live in the Buffalo area, you need not worry. TW will carry the home or away games on a local station.

I do. Thanks for that. Makes me feel a little better, should this happen. :rolleyes:

Did he say anything about the rumor this game will be in Toronto?

Last year all NFL Netwok games were also shown on the local tv stations in the home towns of the 2 teams playing.

So if they repeat that this year we will be able to watch the game even if you don't have the NFL Network.

What the dealeo? What would be most excellent about NOT being able to watch the game? Don't you like watching the Billeos?