Hillary is a hunter!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be mistaken, but I am almost positive she has fought to ban semi-auto guns, most of which are hunting guns. Many people hunt with handguns too.

She has been consistant though...consistantly one of the biggest enemies to hunters and gun owners! Oh wait, she is now one of us, so I guess that blows your consistancy argument out of the sky (just like that poor innocent duck she shot)

Clinton recently touted her experience with guns as a young child. "You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught me how to shoot when I was a little girl," Clinton said in Valparaiso, Indiana, on Saturday. "Some people now continue to teach their children and their grandchildren. It's part of culture. It's part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it's an important part of who they are. Not because they are bitter."

Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a group co-chaired by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, plans to spend more than $1 million to air a television ad beginning this week urging Congress to close a loophole by forcing buyers at gun shows to undergo a federal background check.

The ad, which will air in Pennsylvania, New York, Arizona, Maryland and Florida, features clips from all three major presidential candidates. "I'll be on your side for closing the gun show loophole," Clinton says. "Crack down on them. Close the gun show loopholes," Obama says. And McCain adds, "Convicted criminals have been able to buy and sell thousands of guns at gun shows because of a loophole in the law. Close the loophole."

"There is not a contradiction between protecting the Second Amendment rights of Americans and figuring out how we can keep, for example, assault weapons off the street," Clinton said on Saturday.

Clinton has been a supporter of gun control during her time in office. She voted for a 10-year extension of the assault weapons ban and voted for requiring extensive background checks at gun shows. She also supports licensing and registration of handguns, mandatory trigger locks for handguns, holding adults responsible for their children's use of guns, raising the youth handgun ban from age 18 to 21, limiting gun sales to one per month and allowing the Consumer Products Safety Commission to regulate guns.

Clinton recently touted her experience with guns as a young child. "You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught me how to shoot when I was a little girl," Clinton said in Valparaiso, Indiana, on Saturday. "Some people now continue to teach their children and their grandchildren. It's part of culture. It's part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it's an important part of who they are. Not because they are bitter."

Soooo.....when was the last time Hillary brought Chelsea to the range? :huh:

Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a group co-chaired by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, plans to spend more than $1 million to air a television ad beginning this week urging Congress to close a loophole by forcing buyers at gun shows to undergo a federal background check.

The ad, which will air in Pennsylvania, New York, Arizona, Maryland and Florida, features clips from all three major presidential candidates. "I'll be on your side for closing the gun show loophole," Clinton says. "Crack down on them. Close the gun show loopholes," Obama says. And McCain adds, "Convicted criminals have been able to buy and sell thousands of guns at gun shows because of a loophole in the law. Close the loophole."

"There is not a contradiction between protecting the Second Amendment rights of Americans and figuring out how we can keep, for example, assault weapons off the street," Clinton said on Saturday.

Clinton has been a supporter of gun control during her time in office. She voted for a 10-year extension of the assault weapons ban and voted for requiring extensive background checks at gun shows. She also supports licensing and registration of handguns, mandatory trigger locks for handguns, holding adults responsible for their children's use of guns, raising the youth handgun ban from age 18 to 21, limiting gun sales to one per month and allowing the Consumer Products Safety Commission to regulate guns.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I don't think it's the contradiction. It's that she's a !@#$ing chamelion and wants everyone to love her. That is so !@#$ing phoney and pathetic it makes me sick.

raising the youth handgun ban from age 18 to 21

So she thinks that 18 year olds aren't responsible enough to own a handgun or shotgun, but it's okay for them to run around with M16's, P90's, Desert Eagles, etc in the middle of Iraq (where she voted to send them)

So she thinks that 18 year olds aren't responsible enough to own a handgun or shotgun, but it's okay for them to run around with M16's, P90's, Desert Eagles, etc in the middle of Iraq (where she voted to send them)

Happy 21st birthday! Here have a beer and a gun.

I think she figured that soldiers would get killed, hence there would be less of them, which is a good thing.

Hillary's outright hatred of the military is legendary. I still can't figure out how she got on the Senate Armed Services Committee. It's like putting Hitler on the board of B'nai B'rith.

I don't think it's the contradiction. It's that she's a !@#$ing chamelion and wants everyone to love her. That is so !@#$ing phoney and pathetic it makes me sick.

You would rather she took an extremist view of no gun restrictions or a total ban instead of a moderate position? That makes sense. <_<

I think she figured that soldiers would get killed, hence there would be less of them, which is a good thing.

Hillary's outright hatred of the military is legendary. I still can't figure out how she got on the Senate Armed Services Committee. It's like putting Hitler on the board of B'nai B'rith.

And once again someone goes over the deep end comparing Hillary to Hitler. A legendary hatred of the military, based on what specifics?

You would rather she took an extremist view of no gun restrictions or a total ban instead of a moderate position? That makes sense. <_<

No, I'd rather she shut her !@#$ing mouth. What's next when she's speaking to the Hotel and Restaurant Labor Union she tells a story about how her nana taught her how to bake cookies.

There is that...

As for me, I just rely on the opinions of every serviceman from the '90s I've ever spoken to on the subject. I'm sure you can pretend that doesn't matter either.

And that. I actually work with a Marine (now a reservist) who was on the Presidential Detail. Bill was apparently an okay guy; the stories about Hillary are...interesting.

I hope you are not delusional enough to think that Hilldog is "moderate" on gun control. There is a reason she has been enemy #1 of the NRA and gun owners across the country. Just because she kissed some hunter ass this week, doesn't erase her past anti-gun stance.

No, I'd rather she shut her !@#$ing mouth. What's next when she's speaking to the Hotel and Restaurant Labor Union she tells a story about how her nana taught her how to bake cookies.

She doesn't bake cookies, remember? None of that Tammy Wynette "stand by your man" B.S., either...