Edwards eating his spinach

Agreed.

Who cares about his muscle?

He must do something about those tiny hands!

If the Bills staff can get Kevin Everett to walk again, they certainly can get some "man hands" for Trent.

Anything is possible if you bill-ieve!

why don't they just buy him some of these?

http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0748/3.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He added 10 pounds of lean muscle to his upper body and 125 pounds of little white guy to his lower body, as Chris Brown dangles from his penis.

On a serious note, I hope this improves Trent's durability.

This is one of the funniest posts I've seen in weeks. <_<

Bills | Edwards adds muscle

Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:25:55 -0700

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills QB Trent Edwards has added 10 pounds of lean muscle to his frame since the end of last season. Edwards has shown up to the team's voluntary offseason conditioning workouts noticeably bigger and stronger in his upper body. He credits strength and conditioning coordinator J.T. Allaire's offseason program as the reason for helping him build up his upper body.

Cool!

I just want to know one thing. Did he give ANYTHING back to the community? :unsure:

You're a <_< head!! <_<

He added 10 pounds of lean muscle to his upper body and 125 pounds of little white guy to his lower body, as Chris Brown dangles from his penis.

On a serious note, I hope this improves Trent's durability.

That's exactly what I was thinking too.

Bills | Edwards adds muscle

Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:25:55 -0700

Chris Brown, of BuffaloBills.com, reports Buffalo Bills QB Trent Edwards has added 10 pounds of lean muscle to his frame since the end of last season. Edwards has shown up to the team's voluntary offseason conditioning workouts noticeably bigger and stronger in his upper body. He credits strength and conditioning coordinator J.T. Allaire's offseason program as the reason for helping him build up his upper body.

Cannon arm?? :D