For Howard Stern Listeners

The Poojer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone believe what happened today with Artie and his assistant? Unreal how things escalated and how upset Robin and Howard were...if you missed it listen to the replay later on, they just started the wrap-up show right now

Can you fill me in? I am at the office. Thanks.

Artie and his assistant were arguing and Artie was "trying" to fire him, things escalated into fists and out into the hall, artie came back in and went off on howard for prodding the argument, i lost signal for a while, so i am not sure if artie simply walked out for the week or if it is more severe than that

Can you fill me in? I am at the office. Thanks.

He offered to quit. Howard accepted. But right after that, Howard told Artie to just step outside and he'd talk to him privately when tempers settled.

Could be the end of Artie unless they claim that it's a joke. Artie said he was trying to kill him and would have gone to prison if he'd gotten to him. Artie apparently felt like Teddy had been stealing from him and then Teddy started complaining that he wasn't getting paid--the second he started saying that, Artie went mental.

Just heard the fight again. That was pretty genuine. You can hear Artie just escalating the entire time and that guy Teddy desperately wants to leave (he keeps saying "I just want to leave--can we talk about this later").

Artie then yelled at Howard--blaming Howard for instigating it.

Great radio. Not great for the show necessarily.

After hearing the entire post-mortem, he's gone. Won't be back. Can't have violence in any workplace, even that one. Every person, after the incident, said they were scared of him during the fight. He really lost it. They made a huge deal about throwing the CD at Sal a few months ago for the same reason. This incident was "throwing the CD"*100. Sadly, I think it's the end of Artie. He'll be back as a great guest some day but you can't have violent people in a work setting. No way he's coming back full-time.

The show will go on. Not sure who will be follow Artie.

After hearing the entire post-mortem, he's gone. Won't be back. Can't have violence in any workplace, even that one. Every person, after the incident, said they were scared of him during the fight. He really lost it. They made a huge deal about throwing the CD at Sal a few months ago for the same reason. This incident was "throwing the CD"*100. Sadly, I think it's the end of Artie. He'll be back as a great guest some day but you can't have violent people in a work setting. No way he's coming back full-time.

The show will go on. Not sure who will be follow Artie.

Haven't followed since the move to Sirius, any chance Jackie takes his old seat back?

Artie and his assistant were arguing and Artie was "trying" to fire him, things escalated into fists and out into the hall, artie came back in and went off on howard for prodding the argument, i lost signal for a while, so i am not sure if artie simply walked out for the week or if it is more severe than that

I seem to remember this happened once with Fred...and Gary...and

I just heard that.....crap! i don't know what they need to do, i hope artie isnt lost...

They aren't re-running the show from today on Howard 100, like they would do on any other day. May never hear that show on those channels again.

End of Artie looks more likely.