Free Black and Tan Pouring Aid From Bass Ale

BillsWatch

Maybe its because you aren't man enough to handle drinking the nectar of the gods

Not handle GUINNESS? :D

Try a real porter, like Real Ale Coffee Porter, Fullers London Porter, Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Sierra Nevada Porter, or New Belgium 1554.

Eff 'em! Utah? Who the fug in Utah is gonna want the damn thing?

Utah...honey can you pour me a black & tan? Sure dear, here's your lemonade. :D

To be honest, I'm glad most people don't know d!ck about this place. Helps keep the riff-raff out.

For the record, the bar around the corner from my house has Guiness on tap and serves an excellent B&T. Great place to watch a Bills game, too.

Not handle GUINNESS? :D

Try a real porter, like Real Ale Coffee Porter, Fullers London Porter, Deschutes Black Butte Porter, Sierra Nevada Porter, or New Belgium 1554.

Who compares Guinness to a porter? Have you ever had a Guinness?

Yep, and Guinness is a watered-down stout, more comparable to a Robust Porter than a real Stout.

Better question: have you ever had a Guinness in Ireland? I can't say I was ever impressed with it after it made the journey across the pond, but for the 27 hours I was there, it was pretty d*mn good.

Better question: have you ever had a Guinness in Ireland? I can't say I was ever impressed with it after it made the journey across the pond, but for the 27 hours I was there, it was pretty d*mn good.

Nope, though I wouldn't be shocked if they brewed it for release in Ireland different than the US.