Free Black and Tan Pouring Aid From Bass Ale

BillsWatch

They call it The Brolly and it lays over the glass so you can pour a 'proper' Black and Tan! It's free on Bass Ale website http://www.bass.com/

Offer expires 4/30/08

But offer is only good in AL, AR, CT, HI, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT, VA, WV

CA residents can get one but need to pay $1 postage

:worthy:

Eff 'em! Utah? Who the fug in Utah is gonna want the damn thing? What about the great state of TEXAS fer chrissakes!!!

Utah...honey can you pour me a black & tan? Sure dear, here's your lemonade. :thumbsup:

And California? Those whine and cheese pansies?

Free Hat? Where?

BTW, Beer-o-sphere, I'm having mine sent to your residence, make sure you get that sent out to Colorado post-haste!!!!

He's lyin about a free hat. I couldn't find nuthin.

I will have your Brolly shipped to you in a plain brown wrapper just like all of the other stuff I've had to forward to you. Still using the PO box instead of your home address?

Eff 'em! Utah? Who the fug in Utah is gonna want the damn thing? What about the great state of TEXAS fer chrissakes!!!

Utah...honey can you pour me a black & tan? Sure dear, here's your lemonade. <_<

And California? Those whine and cheese pansies?

Amen.

And Guiness sucks.

He's lyin about a free hat. I couldn't find nuthin.

I will have your Brolly shipped to you in a plain brown wrapper just like all of the other stuff I've had to forward to you. Still using the PO box instead of your home address?

To quote your man LSI, " <_< "

That must mean he hates the Irish people too!! <_<

A witch! A witch! A witch! A witch! We've found a witch! A witch! A witch! A witch! A witch! We've got a witch! A witch! A witch! Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! We've found a witch! We've found a witch! A witch! A witch! A witch!

A witch! A witch! A witch! A witch! We've found a witch! A witch! A witch! A witch! A witch! We've got a witch! A witch! A witch! Burn him! Burn him! Burn him! We've found a witch! We've found a witch! A witch! A witch! A witch!

I'll drink a Guiness to that!! <_<