How Long should you wait before.............

Stl Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta chime in and agree with the other ladies on this thread. Never. Ever.

Do you know WHY this chick and your friend broke up in the first place? Was it because of her behavior?

You think she's nutty now, I can't imagine what she'd be like if you bang her and toss her over. <_<

Do you know WHY this chick and your friend broke up in the first place? Was it because of her behavior?

You think she's nutty now, I can't imagine what she'd be like if you bang her and toss her over and bang her again. <_<

Fixed it for you. :lol:

Truth is I already know the answer..........no I can't do it, as I've told her over and over but she won't accept no for an answer.........kind of crazy, threatens to come over to my house anyway and sends me about 20 crazy text messages everynight. This chick is putting on the full court press man, I know the motivation is just to get back at my buddy so I've told her I can't. My friend also has a new girlfriend, not that it matters. I just drink a lot.

I think you need to help this girl out and bang her silly. Just keep quiet about it.

classy post. But what can you expect from someone with a Buckwheat avatar and who refers to Mexican's as "wetbacks"?

What's wrong with Our Gang?

And I apologize for referring to your boyfriend as a wetback. Tell him it won't happen again. Sorry if he's cut you off since he's been upset.

Well if anybody cares, I ended up talkin to my buddy and turns out he would have been really pissed (surprise surprise) so the whole things a no go. But on Friday I winded up getting with this bartender who happens to be hot and not crazy...........boobs aren't quite as big, but hey, its an all around better situation to begin with. So then on Saturday I ended up getting free drinks and a piece of ass....... <_<

well you have plenty of people here that will gladly do the dirty work for you....keep us(ME) in mind if she ever finds herself in the Midlothian area

Well if anybody cares, I ended up talkin to my buddy and turns out he would have been really pissed (surprise surprise) so the whole things a no go. But on Friday I winded up getting with this bartender who happens to be hot and not crazy...........boobs aren't quite as big, but hey, its an all around better situation to begin with. <_<

Well if anybody cares, I ended up talkin to my buddy and turns out he would have been really pissed (surprise surprise) so the whole things a no go. But on Friday I winded up getting with this bartender who happens to be hot and not crazy...........boobs aren't quite as big, but hey, its an all around better situation to begin with. So then on Saturday I ended up getting free drinks and a piece of ass....... <_<

He was just afraid that one day you'd tell him that she wasn't bad - once you got past the used part.

What's wrong with Our Gang?

And I apologize for referring to your boyfriend as a wetback. Tell him it won't happen again. Sorry if he's cut you off since he's been upset.

Are you prejudice against gays too?

The bartenders boobs weren't as big but his penis was HUGE.

You think she's nutty now, I can't imagine what she'd be like if you bang her and toss her over. :ph34r:

Exactly! Hey Stl Bills, have you ever heard the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"? It's true you know & if bang her and kick her 2 da curb afterwards she will make your life a living hell, if you think she's crazy now she'll REALLY be a nutcase then!!

Well if anybody cares, I ended up talkin to my buddy and turns out he would have been really pissed (surprise surprise) so the whole things a no go. But on Friday I winded up getting with this bartender who happens to be hot and not crazy...........boobs aren't quite as big, but hey, its an all around better situation to begin with. So then on Saturday I ended up getting free drinks and a piece of ass....... :ph34r:

Best of all worlds - Congrats & Enjoy!