Talk show host suspended (fired?) by Air America radio

That would be "screwy little read daily". Love how you always manage to mangle my quotes.

I did that on purpose because I KNEW you would concentrate on that rather than answer for your typical hypocrisy. You're nothing if not predictable. But let's pretend that somehow the tiny difference in words means your continued idiocy now has credibility.

Cross Chuck Heston off the short list for McCain's VP choice. Shame, he seemed like he had a little more on the ball than Johnny.

I care why?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because they aren't his "spiritual advisors." But other than that, great point. :ph34r:;)

Correction, I meant Hagee and ROD PARSLEY, who the media still haven't covered.

McCain has called the nut job Parsley his "spiritual guide".

Correction, I meant Hagee and ROD PARSLEY, who the media still haven't covered.

McCain has called the nut job Parsley his "spiritual guide".

Really? And did he spend 20 years attending and donating to his church? Did he write glowingly about him in his autobiography? McCain doesn't have his own version of Rev. Wright, but good try. You still never explained how Wright's (many) comments were all "out of context" but I doubt anyone really expected you to.

Oh, and good job going back to the old "I don't care what the Dems do, the RepubliKKKans are worse!" screed. Why don't you go back to defending that "intelligent" Eliot Spitzer guy?

Really? And did he spend 20 years attending and donating to his church? Did he write glowingly about him in his autobiography? McCain doesn't have his own version of Rev. Wright, but good try. You still never explained how Wright's (many) comments were all "out of context" but I doubt anyone really expected you to.

Oh, and good job going back to the old "I don't care what the Dems do, the RepubliKKKans are worse!" screed. Why don't you go back to defending that "intelligent" Eliot Spitzer guy?

You're taking 30 second sound bites, craftily editing them out of a couple hour sermon and then putting them on a tape loop 24/7 on Fox (and later other outlets) and that's not taking them out of context?

Man you're a moron, but that's pretty much a given.

On Sirius a guy played some of them in context - he let the tape run for three minutes. The whole thing was racist. What they showed on TV was the nicest stuff.

Man, you are a moron, but that's pretty much a given.

You're taking 30 second sound bites, craftily editing them out of a couple hour sermon and then putting them on a tape loop 24/7 on Fox (and later other outlets) and that's not taking them out of context?

There is no context to put his statements in to make them alright.

Other than saying "Out of context! Out of context! Bwaak! Bwaak!" why don't you explain exactly how what he was saying was alright in context? If there's such a great context for these quotes, why don't you post it? The longer they play his videos, the more paranoid and racist he seems but I'm sure you have a great explanation for that.

(BTW, you don't have to "craftily edit" "United States of KKK A" to make it inappropriate. Same goes for the US government creating HIV or the other things we've heard him say.)

On Sirius a guy played some of them in context - he let the tape run for three minutes. The whole thing was racist. What they showed on TV was the nicest stuff.

Man, you are a moron, but that's pretty much a given.

No! NO! It was all "craftily edited" by FOX. They tricked you!

[/bH]

The funniest part about the people still trying to say that Rev. Wright didn't say anything wrong is that even Obama has said that he would have been offended had he happened to be in church any of the weeks when Wright said this crap (:w00t:). And supposedly he would have left the church if Wright wasn't already retiring. ( :cry::lol:<_< )

No! NO! It was all "craftily edited" by FOX. They tricked you!

[/bH]

The funniest part about the people still trying to say that Rev. Wright didn't say anything wrong is that even Obama has said that he would have been offended had he happened to be in church any of the weeks when Wright said this crap (:w00t:). And supposedly he would have left the church if Wright wasn't already retiring. ( :cry::lol:<_< )

Maybe you are taking what Obama said out of context?

Maybe everything is out of context 100% of the time and we shouldn't ever judge people based on anything they ever do or say.

Yeah like "Bring 'em on", or ""we've seen the last throes of the insurgency" "Or I'm not gay, I never have been gay", or....

Here's a good one: Cheney response when interviewed by ABC News about a vast majority of Americans opposing this idiotic conflict.

"So?".

Excuse me now I have to get back to watching that toolbox Betrayus being "grilled" by a decidedly passive Senate.

Yeah like "Bring 'em on", or ""we've seen the last throes of the insurgency" "Or I'm not gay, I never have been gay", or....

Here's a good one: Cheney response when interviewed by ABC News about a vast majority of Americans opposing this idiotic conflict.

"So?".

Excuse me now I have to get back to watching that toolbox Betrayus being "grilled" by a decidedly passive Senate.

You are such a parody. Keep it, rollin'. :w00t:

You mean they won't pander to the Jeannie Garofalos when seated in their Committee chairs?

"So?".

You are funny...or sad. I can't seem to figure out which side of that fine line you reside on.

"So?".

You still haven't answered the question of if Wright's comments can't be used against him because they were taken out of context in what context can they be put to where they're ok? Instead it you go back to "Oh yeah, well what about this.......?" Good job. Please just admit that you've got nothin'

I don't think you stay on the air for four years if you have "3 listeners".

But hey maybe you're right, just look at the Factor on Fox News and the Washington Times or Pittsburgh Tribune Review? Does anybody actually admit to indulging in those media outlets? Somebody filthy rich has to keep those three afloat behind the scenes.

Funny how you believe the exact opposite of reality.

The Factor has more viewers, including me sometimes, than all the other cable news shows COMBINED, I don't know about the Times, but the Tribune Review is also well-read by many in that town, regardless of whether I think it's not a good paper. That is the reality

The fact is that the filthy rich LIBERALS such as George Soros and Harold Ickes fund raising is the only reason Air America hasn't completely failed. They have never made a profit. In fact, their name isn't even accurate, its should be Air San Franciso, LA, and NYC, and a couple of places down south, because those are the only place you will find them. They have failed financially only to be bailed out by Soros 3 TIMES. Talk about corporate welfare. "Yes, let's proceed with an asset buyout and a re-branding of our crappy product, followed by another traunch of funding from our wonderful liberal investors. Once complete we will re-launch the newly formed organization and..." it will still suck the sweat off a dead man's balls. That is the reality.

So what you are complaining about is essentially the polar opposite of what is actually happening. Time to shake yourself loose of that delusion.

Look I actually used to listen/watch Air America, in an effort to balance out O'Reilly, but I stopped. Not because I didn't agree, but because they spent most of their time saying the same bumper sticker phrases over and over every day. It was worse than WGR commercials. Even with Limbaugh, as silly as he can be, he explores the point and I have half a chance of learning something, if nothing else WHY he says what he says. I listened to Al Franken's show for 5 months and I think he actually said something that could be looked at as a rational argument maybe 10 times. The rest was gay sound effects and the lowest form of gotcha games = it reminded my of riding the bus in 7th grade.