Talk show host suspended (fired?) by Air America radio

Why don't you ask me about something specific in the sermon? Narrow it down and I'll comment. I'm not going to make a blanket statement on the entire sermon, like you did based on a single phrase of the sermon.

:P;)

In response to your earlier bit Tom, I have never heard a black person say to me that the US created HIV to inflict on them. I work with lots of black people and go out drinking with them. Well used to. I have never heard a single person say that, except on a message board. I have heard them say that "Whitey sucks" or some variant thereof. Perhaps, they don't trust me as much as I thought they did. :pirate:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P;)

In response to your earlier bit Tom, I have never heard a black person say to me that the US created HIV to inflict on them. I work with lots of black people and go out drinking with them. Well used to. I have never heard a single person say that, except on a message board. I have heard them say that "Whitey sucks" or some variant thereof. Perhaps, they don't trust me as much as I thought they did. :pirate:

You used to? What happened? Did you stay out past closing time one night and they turned the lights on?

:lol: :lol:

In response to your earlier bit Tom, I have never heard a black person say to me that the US created HIV to inflict on them. I work with lots of black people and go out drinking with them. Well used to. I have never heard a single person say that, except on a message board. I have heard them say that "Whitey sucks" or some variant thereof. Perhaps, they don't trust me as much as I thought they did. :cry:

I have. When I was stationed in California, the majority of the guys I worked with were black. The ones whose families still lived in the inner city believed the government AIDS "thing".

I have. When I was stationed in California, the majority of the guys I worked with were black. The ones whose families still lived in the inner city believed the government AIDS "thing".

Maybe it just hasn't reached the south yet, even with the Internet we are years behind on trends. It appears we (or I) am way behind when it comes to rumors too.