Talk show host suspended (fired?) by Air America radio

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been calling Hillary a "political whore" to her supporters for the last two years now. What is it that Rhodes said that was so objectionable?

"Effing"?

Nothing that should have scrambled the delicate innards of the listeners. But then again, if the left insists that all radio, comic and satirical banter is tantamount to hate speech, then it should eat its medicine too.

Nothing that should have scrambled the delicate innards of the listeners. But then again, if the left insists that all radio, comic and satirical banter is tantamount to hate speech, then it should eat its medicine too.

Yeah, she called them whores and that's a big deal. ;)

Calling Dick Cheney an anti-Semite racist who doesn't ever want to see black people is totally OK. :P

Well I don't insist that and I know of hardly anybody that feels that way. I never thought Imus should have been punished. For all the outrageous crap Bill Orly and Rush spout everyday it would be a given that they would have been fired or suspended by now if the Left wanted to make such a big deal about it.

Well they haven't even been suspended, let alone fired.

Yeah, she called them whores and that's a big deal. ;)

Calling Dick Cheney an anti-Semite racist who doesn't ever want to see black people is totally OK. :P

Cheney is anti-Semitic? There goes that theory of his support for Israel.

I wonder if he offended all 3 Air America listeners?

I don't think you stay on the air for four years if you have "3 listeners".

But hey maybe you're right, just look at the Factor on Fox News and the Washington Times or Pittsburgh Tribune Review? Does anybody actually admit to indulging in those media outlets? Somebody filthy rich has to keep those three afloat behind the scenes.

Well I don't insist that and I know of hardly anybody that feels that way.

Then you must have been in Kamtchatka without any access to US media at this time last year.

Uhm that's very clever Tom. Where do you get that rapier like wit?

I was asking. I thought they folded.

But then, the only time I hear about them is when one of our local right-wing extremists gloats over them, so I wouldn't know.

Naw I was in San Francisco this time last year.

Please explain?

You must have been oblivious to the news then, as you couldn't walk two inches without hearing about the dangers of hate speech and old white men ruining America.