Preseason Schedule Released

Pretty cool that we are the first team to play in the colts new stadium. And preseason or not, it's always nice to get a nationaly televised game.

Cable companies and NFLN really, really, really need to get this crap worked out.

Exactly! Plus, it's against the Lions and its the final preseason game which means we wont ever get to see the starters much. :lol:

Does it really matter guys? Seriously, does it really fuggin matter?

Now I know the preseason mean nothing but this is going to be a very hard preseason. I see us only winning 2 games.

I think it is always a good idea to schedule tough teams in the pre-season. If the games don't count, shouldn't you try to play the best competition available? Even if we lose the first three games, we can build our confidence for Week 1 by beating down the lions at home in the final pre-season game.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?NEWS_ID=5969

Date Opponent Time Network

Aug. 7-10 @ Washington TBD WKBW-TV

Aug. 14 vs. Pittsburgh 7:30 pm WKBW-TV (Rogers Centre)

Aug. 23 @ Indianapolis 8 pm NFL Network

Aug. 28 vs. Detroit 6:30 pm WKBW-TV

All games on WKBW will be in HD.

Oh, that's effin' great! They schedule the ONLY home pre-season game right up against UB's home opener vs. UTEP!! Way to crap on the regions only major football program.

PTR

Oh, that's effin' great! They schedule the ONLY home pre-season game right up against UB's home opener vs. UTEP!! Way to crap on the regions only major football program.

PTR

Do you have some kind of special interest in UB football or something? I dont think a preseason bills game will take away all that much from attendance at the UB game.

Instead of b*tching about it on this board, you should get all the dickheads from NYC that go to UB but could care less about any of the athletics of their own school to actually show up for one of the school's sporting events.

Do you have some kind of special interest in UB football or something? I dont think a preseason bills game will take away all that much from attendance at the UB game.

Instead of b*tching about it on this board, you should get all the dickheads from NYC that go to UB but could care less about any of the athletics of their own school to actually show up for one of the school's sporting events.

That's a little harsh, Gordio. I don't think it would have been out of the question for the Bills to consider the fact that there's a Division I-A home opener going on in Buffalo on the same night.

That's a little harsh, Gordio. I don't think it would have been out of the question for the Bills to consider the fact that there's a Division I-A home opener going on in Buffalo on the same night.

I suppose your right, they should of probably considered it. I guess when your trying to break thru as a program(& mkae no mistake about it, this might be a breakthru year for UB) you need every advantage you can get. It would not of killed them to schedule the preseason game on friday.

I know no one here cares about UB football, but yes it's a big deal. UB just had their best season of college football ever, and the have one of the rising coaching stars in the NCAA. They expect to go to a bowl game this year, and they have been trying to market to Buffalo football fans. So how are they supposed to draw 30,000 with a Bills game at the same time?

Yes, UB attendance is like 10-12,000, but maybe they'd like to get some more, especially since they don't suck anymore.

EDIT: WGR just discussed this. It seems that the Bills can likely only play on a Thursday since it's the last pre-season weekend. Schopp did wonder if this was the Bills trying to stick it to UB, but now it looks like they had little choice. I hope UB can move to Friday. They deserve a big crowd. If not, I'll be at the UB game.

PTR

Does it really matter guys? Seriously, does it really fuggin matter?

You are the one who sounds like a B word in search of a dick who does not know much about preseason football.

The Bills hold one Kids Day game a year during preseason and it sells out almost every time because of the low prices for kids.

Now by having on a weekday parents have to stay up late so kids can attend.

It will also draw fans from UB.