Ralph a no show

Too Old or the Toronto badgering the reason? This way he can dodge the moving questions? :lol:

If you read the numerous articles on the subject, Ralph wants his subordinates to take on more of the NFL business in case he, you know. :devil: I don't think there is anything that sinister behind it. As Ralph put it, "I've been to 47 of these things already."

PTR

If you read the numerous articles on the subject, Ralph wants his subordinates to take on more of the NFL business in case he, you know. :lol: I don't think there is anything that sinister behind it. As Ralph put it, "I've been to 47 of these things already."

PTR

Yatta yatta yatta,Billevewhat you want. :lol:

Why SHOULD he go?!?!?

none of the owners take him seriously. theyre individual egos are all too big. they didnt want to listen to him about the CBA, and now look at their stance...

I cant believe Im saying this but, Ralph's TOO GOOD for that crew.

Why SHOULD he go?!?!?

none of the owners take him seriously. theyre individual egos are all too big. they didnt want to listen to him about the CBA, and now look at their stance...

I cant believe Im saying this but, Ralph's TOO GOOD for that crew.

Now that many owners are realizing what a sh--box the CBA is, I'd go just to rub it in. "*GASP* So the old man isn't senile!?! *GASP* :devil: "

Too Old or the Toronto badgering the reason? This way he can dodge the moving questions? :lol:

If you read the numerous articles on the subject, Ralph wants his subordinates to take on more of the NFL business in case he, you know. :devil: I don't think there is anything that sinister behind it. As Ralph put it, "I've been to 47 of these things already."

PTR

Perhaps Buffaloed is too young or too senile to read the articles?

Perhaps Buffaloed is too young or too senile to read the articles?

Well, thing is.... if Ralph goes to the gridiron in the sky, those subordinates will be replaced in short order by whoever buys the team with his/her own loyal people. <shrug>