PFW on Losman in "The Way We Hear it"

nuff said/

OH...Wait...they were WRONG about that. Sounds like a good source to hang your hat on.

Why are so many people saying they are wrong? No one over at One Bills Drive have said Losman is working out. PFW says he is a no show to the workouts.

As far as we know, Losman isnt working out with the team. Even if he did go to a position meeting, the buffalobills.com source never says he is working out or plans on working out here.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are so many people saying they are wrong? No one over at One Bills Drive have said Losman is working out. PFW says he is a no show to the workouts.

As far as we know, Losman isnt working out with the team. Even if he did go to a position meeting, the buffalobills.com source never says he is working out or plans on working out here.

So, you're suggesting that, despite the fact that it HAS been reported that he attended the first day of workouts and attended the meetings, that he may not be attending anything other than those meetings AND the only report on that came from a substitute reporter for PFW? I guess is is possible.

Perhaps they should have a separate report every time JP attends a team function.

For now, I will assume that no report by Chris Brown or anyone at the Buffalo Snooze to the contrary, means he is still in attendance.

So, you're suggesting that, despite the fact that it HAS been reported that he attended the first day of workouts and attended the meetings, that he may not be attending anything other than those meetings AND the only report on that came from a substitute reporter for PFW? I guess is is possible.

Perhaps they should have a separate report every time JP attends a team function.

For now, I will assume that no report by Chris Brown or anyone at the Buffalo Snooze to the contrary, means he is still in attendance.

Where does it say Losman was at workouts? NO ONE HAS SEEN LOSMAN. The local media, no one. We were all had. This was just an attempt to raise Losman's trade value.

LOSMAN IN ATTENDANCE: Buffalobills.com confirmed that QB J.P. Losman was in the building for the start of Buffalo's offseason program and did attend position meetings.

How much do you care if he works out or not? I am not being snide; serious question. Do you truly think that he will start the 08 season in Buffalo? Another serious question. :)

Where does it say Losman was at workouts? NO ONE HAS SEEN LOSMAN. The local media, no one. We were all had. This was just an attempt to raise Losman's trade value.

Where does it say he didn't? Have you read a local story that said Losman hasn't been seen? My point is, the local press (and Chris Brown, who is pretty good at this stuff) would/should report if Losman DIDN'T attend the workouts. I assume the report that he DID show up and go to the meetings means he is there and attending. His NOT attending would be BIG news, and it hasn't been reported locally.

Do you really think the only person to get the story is a substitute reporter for PFW? Like I said, it's possible, but highly unlikely.

Why do you say " NO ONE HAS SEEN LOSMAN" ? (actually, I think I know why)

His attendance was reported by Chris Brown (who is very reliable) and the Buffalo News:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/308093.html

Where is your evidence that no one has seen him, and this is all Bills' PR? The "Truth", indeed. How about "Truthiness Hurts".

Where does it say he didn't? Have you read a local story that said Losman hasn't been seen? My point is, the local press (and Chris Brown, who is pretty good at this stuff) would/should report if Losman DIDN'T attend the workouts. I assume the report that he DID show up and go to the meetings means he is there and attending. His NOT attending would be BIG news, and it hasn't been reported locally.

Do you really think the only person to get the story is a substitute reporter for PFW? Like I said, it's possible, but highly unlikely.

Why would the Bills want NFL GM's to know Losman didnt show up? I just thought it was weird that its so quiet about Losman there. Like its no big deal someone who asked for a trade showed up. I also find it odd Chris Brown hasnt talked more about it. I mean he just posted about seeing John McCargo and how he saw things in his locker. If Brown saw Losman Im sure he would have told us he saw him like he did 50 other players.

Why do you say " NO ONE HAS SEEN LOSMAN" ? (actually, I think I know why)

His attendance was reported by Chris Brown (who is very reliable) and the Buffalo News:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/308093.html

Where is your evidence that no one has seen him, and this is all Bills' PR? The "Truth", indeed. How about "Truthiness Hurts".

Man, your being fooled just like the Bills want NFL GM's to be fooled. Read it again. Until Chris brown says he saw Losman, I'll believe my conspiracy theory.

Also, see how Chris Brown adds players to his big list of players working out, but doesnt add Losman. Chris brown believes in journalistic integrity, and he wont lie. Thats why he used BuffaloBills.com as a cover. If Losman is really there we will know soon.

March 26, 2008

Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 11:52 AM

LYNCH WORKING OUT: I didn't spot him yesterday, but I saw Marshawn getting ready for a workout today. I know he wasn't on the list of players that I had in yesterday's blog so I just wanted to assure everyone that Buffalo's feature back in here and working. Also I forgot a few names from the long list of players I spotted yesterday. Fullback Darian Barnes is here as is punter D.J. Fitzpatrick. I didn't list Poz, but figured you knew he was here based on a blog I posted earlier yesterday. ---

You are spot on with this post 'The Dean'. Chris Simms is a no show @ Bucs camp, & it is being reported EVERYWHERE, even though it is WELL KNOWN Simms will not be a Buc next season, and no one EXPECTED him to show up.

Also, see how Chris Brown adds players to his big list of players working out, but doesnt add Losman. Chris brown believes in journalistic integrity, and he wont lie. Thats why he used BuffaloBills.com as a cover. If Losman is really there we will know soon.

He doesn't need to ADD JP, because he already reported that JP IS in attendance. He didn't say "the Bills REPORT that JP is in attendance", he said he "IS IN ATTENDANCE".

Man, are you dense.

If he wasn't there, it would be reported EVERYWHERE.

Quick Edit: Brown says:

I didn't list Poz, but figured you knew he was here based on a blog I posted earlier yesterday. ---

Does that mean that Poz might not be there because Brown didn't report it AGAIN?

BTW, 911 is a conspiracy!

He doesn't need to ADD JP, because he already reported that JP IS in attendance. He didn't say "the Bills REPORT that JP is in attendance", he said he "IS IN ATTENDANCE".

Man, are you dense.

If he wasn't there, it would be reported EVERYWHERE.

Quick Edit: Brown says:

Does that mean that Poz might not be there because Brown didn't report it AGAIN?

BTW, 911 is a conspiracy!

Im just saying, if you look at it, its a strange report.

Maybe Chris Brown lost interest in Losman. Last year he had all types of stuff on Losman at offseason workouts.

I hate to say this about PFW b/c I do enjoy the weekly publication but some of the guys who write this stuff tend to make a lot of statements based on talking to a single source..........................who may or may not have any inside info on the Bills. My roomate in college (and good friend) is now their distribution mangaer and his dad and uncle own and edit PFW. I've talked football with a lot of the PFW guys on many occasions but (especially Bills and Bears football because they are from Chicago)............a lot of the guys at PFW are about as out of touch with Bills football as is the casual NFL fan. Just my opinion though.

If it's a twentysomething editor from California, I'd agree. If you're talking about their correspondent, not so much: he's a member of the Wall of Fame committee who's been covering the team since 1973.

Again, since he was on vacation this week, I'm curious as to where this info came from. My thoughts? Losman didn't work out on Tuesday, so the report (filed Wednesday) could have been technically correct at the time. And he could still be attending meetings but choosing not to work out, which would also make the quote correct.

One more thought from later in the thread: if "buffalobills.com" confirms something, Chris Brown (in his role as lead journalist) is backing it up whether his name is in the piece or not. Who knows, maybe Chris hasn't run into him yet, but Mark Ludwiczak did.

Good grief, I hate the offseason...

So , Losman isn't showing up for Volunteer OTs. Can we perhaps persuade him not to show up for opening day? Get rid of this useless piece of trash for a 7th round pick if necessary.

Dumb and classless is no way to go through life son.

Oh,yeah I forgot...running in circles and throwing balls into the ground is revered on this site.

Doing voluntary work in the community is much more important.

It is important !@#$. It makes me sick that you don't even give a guy credit for doing something like that and act like hes such a dick for doing something for YOUR community. JP pays for inner city children to come to Bills Games. He has done great things for this community and even tho it didnt work out as a QB, calling him a useless piece of trash tells me everything i need to know about you. I hope you can sleep well at night knowing your such a !@#$ing dick