How many cannibals could your body feed

Just Jack

I could feed 15 cannibals and take on 35 5 year olds. Yea, I'm a badass :thumbsup:

BTW, anyone else find it funny that the people asking you how many cannibals you could feed/ kids you could beat up, are the same people trying to play matchmaker?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10...they better go find the fatties.

Meanwhile, how many five year olds could you take in a fight?

15 but to really know I'd have to have the breakdown on how many boys and how many girls. If it's all girls I could probably take 20! Do I get to use a bat? 400.

I can feed 9 cannibals, and fight off 17 fiver year olds. That's good resume stuff.

:blink::lol:

BTW, I question the scientific methods that were probably employed in figuring this stuff out. :unsure:

15 but to really know I'd have to have the breakdown on how many boys and how many girls. If it's all girls I could probably take 20! Do I get to use a bat? 400.

:blink::lol:

BTW, I question the scientific methods that were probably employed in figuring this stuff out. :unsure:

Probably Holcomb Arms stats. Although everyone would be eaten by 3.5 cannibal 5 year olds after they beat you up using his stats.

I'd have to have the breakdown on how many boys and how many girls. If it's all girls I could probably take 20! Do I get to use a bat? 400.

Dude, 5 year old girls, especially in a group out for blood, are 10X more vicious than boys their same age.

According to the school free lunch program $$$ taken out of my taxes, I should be able to feed at least a hundred.

Unless it's summer time. The schools around here still offer the free food, but these children declared hungry by the Federal and State governments do not show up for their free food, until school starts in the fall. I suppose the cannibals would be elsewhere, too.

Amazing, eh? :unsure:

10. I'm lean and mean, and I'm taking some with me.

10...they better go find the fatties.

Ten for me too! We're in good shape gents! They'll go after the "husky ones" before they'll even think about feasting on us! :unsure:

By the way I'm good up to 23 five-year-olds, that 24th one will most likely get the best of me.