Oilers vs. Bills comeback in it's entirety

Watching the game right now. But it blows. Moon is on fire. Our defense can't stop anything. Reich looks lost out there. Thurmal can't get any room to run at all. It's the 2:00 minute warning, and I'm about to turn it off if they don't get some points here. 21-3! and we can't get anything going.

edit: Well, that does it. Levy goes for it on 4th and 4. Incomplete. This game is as good as done. We really need a better #2 QB. I'm done with this mess!

Watching the game right now. But it blows. Moon is on fire. Our defense can't stop anything. Reich looks lost out there. Thurmal can't get any room to run at all. It's the 2:00 minute warning, and I'm about to turn it off if they don't get some points here. 21-3! and we can't get anything going.

edit: Well, that does it. Levy goes for it on 4th and 4. Incomplete. This game is as good as done. We really need a better #2 QB. I'm done with this mess!

Classic. :lol:

BuffOrange Posted Yesterday, 08:04 PM

I've seen the version with comments from Reich/Levy/Killdrive/Jeffries several times....

Nice to see the actual NBC broadcast.

Yes it is, and is'nt it great to hear Charlie Jones' voice during a game.

BLZFAN4LIFE Posted Yesterday, 08:11 PM

I left that game after the pick in the beginning of the 3rd quarter.

Well you were'nt the only one. BTW, I was watching the game on tv, and the fans who actually stayed for the comeback, told me that the stadium was about 2/3 full after the INT to make it 35-3. Yet during the comeback even after Davis scored the Bills 1st TD it sounded like it was sold out. I have never seen a full picture of the stadium during the comeback. Was it really that bare in the stadium during when the comeback was happening?

buffalo782 Posted Today, 11:30 AM

Does anyone else think that this is the greatest highlight in the Bills' history? What would qualify as a better game in Buffalo history?

It is very difficult to point to a better moment in Bills history than this game. Although a personal favorite of mine was the non-punting game against the 49'ers in 1992. I wish that game would be replayed.

marauderswr80 Posted Today, 11:43 AM

I look at the Oilers WR's and man thats some F-ing depth they had in those days.....Id love to see the Bills have that depth now.....

Now, yes. But during that game the Bills had Reed, Lofton, & Beebe. Pretty good depth IMO.