Bills like Antoine Cason (CB)

Thanks - Seems strange though since that's what this whole forum is? - Our Opinions

Well, the term has been used ( along with about a million others) for things like video game chat logs, chatrooms, web boards like this one for some time. I find that the term "lol" is used in online chat the same way "hmmm" might be used "In Real Life" ( in case you were wondering yes, IRL is another one of these terms). It has become second nature for people.

As for this board and its use, many times people won't include opinions on something -say like contract numbers- they will simply post numbers that imply opinions should follow.

Maybe, just maybe, it could be used to mark the following opinion as one that the person actually came up with themselves, as opposed to having some outside source feed them the opinion. We all know how many opinions are parrot-like repititions.

Well, the term has been used ( along with about a million others) for things like video game chat logs, chatrooms, web boards like this one for some time. I find that the term "lol" is used in online chat the same way "hmmm" might be used "In Real Life" ( in case you were wondering yes, IRL is another one of these terms). It has become second nature for people.

As for this board and its use, many times people won't include opinions on something -say like contract numbers- they will simply post numbers that imply opinions should follow.

Maybe, just maybe, it could be used to mark the following opinion as one that the person actually came up with themselves, as opposed to having some outside source feed them the opinion. We all know how many opinions are parrot-like repititions.

Really?? You're going through all this? Just tell him to RTFP and STFU!

Since someone "knows" Buffalo has a first round grade on Cason it means he won't be picked. When Buffalo leaks stuff about a player it's a player they have no intention of taking.

ROTFLMAO - Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!

ROTFLMAOPIP! add peeing in pants.

IIRC - If I recall correctly.

STFU - Shut the :censored: up!

IRL - Indy Racing League

Since someone "knows" Buffalo has a first round grade on Cason it means he won't be picked. When Buffalo leaks stuff about a player it's a player they have no intention of taking.

ROTFLMAO - Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!

ROTFLMAOPIP! add peeing in pants.

IIRC - If I recall correctly.

STFU - Shut the :censored: up!

IRL - Indy Racing League

WWFLPD?

What does it matter? We all know hes gonna be run out of town in 4 years

If we are going to run him out of town, I would prefer that we draft him in the seventh round or pick him up as an undrafted FA.

Funny that Cason seems to be dropping vs. Jenkins, Roger-Cromartie, and that guy from Troy whose name escapes me. At the end of college football season, the mocks had him on the cusp of the top 10. The combine/pro days cloud this stuff to much for us fans.

I've watched Cason and I like him a lot. IF we could get him in Round 2, I'd love it. If it takes trading up (a la McCargo or Poz) then I see it getting done.