Buffalo Bills #1 Priority

Hey, what was the name of the TV show pictured in your avatar? I semi-remember watching it as a kid ... is this the guy that "found" a "super suit" (from some alien planet) .... but it didn't have instructions, so the whole series was based on him trying to figure out how to use it?

Greatest American Hero ... :censored:

Can I ask what the hell this or any of the posts have to do with the Bills? People are blasted for bringing up football related topics that have been discussed until everyone begins to feel the vurp mouth watering sensation. This is dumb. Surfing the internet for the gayest looking freek and then thinking wow I should post a link to that to TSW.

Can I ask what the hell this or any of the posts have to do with the Bills? People are blasted for bringing up football related topics that have been discussed until everyone begins to feel the vurp mouth watering sensation. This is dumb. Surfing the internet for the gayest looking freek and then thinking wow I should post a link to that to TSW.

Who the hell are you to tell me what is or is not appropriate for this board? Did I blast people for certain topics? I think not.......so go fug yourself.....hell of a sense of humor you have jackass!

Posting a link to that site is an old TSW tradition... :beer:

you know you like him