Buffalo Bills #1 Priority

Who the hell are you to tell me what is or is not appropriate for this board? Did I blast people for certain topics? I think not.......so go fug yourself.....hell of a sense of humor you have jackass!

After reading that it is an old tradition on the board as disturbing as it is I apologize. To me starting a thread with nothing to do remotely with the Bills or football in general didn't make much sense. I guess this is one of those quirky traditions of the board that somehow I have not experienced.

After reading that it is an old tradition on the board as disturbing as it is I apologize. To me starting a thread with nothing to do remotely with the Bills or football in general didn't make much sense. I guess this is one of those quirky traditions of the board that somehow I have not experienced.

Thats ok....just make it to the TBD tailgate this year and we will forgive you.....however, you have to chug beer for beer with me and R.Rich....and each time you lose we both get to take turns body slamming you :thumbsup:

Thats ok....just make it to the TBD tailgate this year and we will forgive you.....however, you have to chug beer for beer with me and R.Rich....and each time you lose we both get to take turns body slamming you :thumbsup:

On my way to Iraq for a year. I'll catch up next season for the beer chugging.