I know it's not the baseball forum....

USMCBillsFan

You're a moron. :thumbsup:

Come on. How can you possibly spin this to being a GOOD thing?

If I was mourning the loss of my friends, the last thing that would make me happy would be running back a kick against the Buffalo Bills special teams unit.

Sounds like a money grab for Hank to me.

The poor school is getting over a tragedy, and the Yankees want to beat up on their baseball team to warm up for the season?

Doesn't get any more classless than that.

:thumbsup: .....funny.

Seriously, it's a very generous gesture by the Yankees.

That was pretty nice of them to do.

ofiba: I'm pretty sure the Hokies players are not expecting to win.. nor will they care if they do. This is like in little league when you got to play against your coaches. Its just fun man.

I don't know. Between this and pulling poor Billy Crystal out of the game before he got his rhythm, I just don't see how anyone continues to support them. I really don't.

Come on. How can you possibly spin this to being a GOOD thing?

If I was mourning the loss of my friends, the last thing that would make me happy would be running back a kick against the Buffalo Bills special teams unit.

Sounds like a money grab for Hank to me.

Yeah, a money grab. Did you not read the part where they stepped up and donated $1,000,000 to the memorial fund? You don't think it would be a thrill for them to play alongside Jeter, ARod? I would take that opportunity any day of the week no matter how bad the score may be.

That would be so !@#$ing cool. I'd hit a blooper that I leg out to a double. While on second I'd engage in some small talk with Jeter.

Jeter: Nice hit man

Me: Thanks...this is great of you guys

Jeter: You're welcome, whatever we can do to help

Me: Oh and Derek?

Jeter: Yes........

Me: You suck!

And then I'd steal third. The Yankees suck!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be so !@#$ing cool. I'd hit a blooper that I leg out to a double. While on second I'd engage in some small talk with Jeter.

Jeter: Nice hit man

Me: Thanks...this is great of you guys

Jeter: You're welcome, whatever we can do to help

Me: Oh and Derek?

Jeter: Yes........

Me: You suck!

:thumbsup: You're an ****! :thumbsup:

Yeah, a money grab. Did you not read the part where they stepped up and donated $1,000,000 to the memorial fund? You don't think it would be a thrill for them to play alongside Jeter, ARod? I would take that opportunity any day of the week no matter how bad the score may be.

Did it say Jeter and ARod are playing on the Hokies team or against it?

20 bucks says Petite throws the first pitch high and inside to send a message.

:thumbsup:

You forgot to ask him to sign a Red Sox hat.

ah ah

Red Sox fans could laugh at those old jokes before the two titles so now that the Sox have won two of them, it's even funnier to hear Yanks fans telling them!!!

You can still laugh at them now! Especially Jeter, If somebody pulled a BoSox cap out and asked him to sign... He should gleefully pretend he was signing his name and add the others.

2 Championships in 100 years don't make you great... Believe, or not... I have a funny feeling you want more, and you will never be where the Yanks are... The BoSox will always be owned by the Yanks.

I am not really a Yankee fan... I am just a wannabe hater... I don't think there is a BoSox fan out there that is truly satisfied... There are the Yankees and everybody else that wants to have what the Yankees have and that is a fact... They are the pinnacle of what a sport's team aspires to be... Oh, and the Habs in hockey!

I am just not jealous of that and can except the greatness that a team like the Yankees will always have... I root against the Yanks many times (just not with regards to the BoSox)... When the Yanks lose, I feel good... And when they win, it is just another notch of greatness that must be worshipped!

:censored: