Biggest Pet Peeve

ofiba

Trying to watch a TV show or movie and somebody comes in and wants to be filled in DURING the show/movie.

A few times when I was watching Lost, someone I know would come into the room and try to catch up on 2 seasons while I am watching the episode.

"Who is that?" "When did she die?" "They are off the island???"

AHHHHHH watch it yourself!

Trying to watch a TV show or movie and somebody comes in and wants to be filled in DURING the show/movie.

A few times when I was watching Lost, someone I know would come into the room and try to catch up on 2 seasons while I am watching the episode.

"Who is that?" "When did she die?" "They are off the island???"

AHHHHHH watch it yourself!

Did something happen to this board about a week ago?

:thumbsup:

people that start message board threads about pet peeves but don't really get the whole concept of a pet peeve :thumbsup::thumbsup:

can the war in iraq really be a pet peeve? :thumbsup:

from wikipedia, so take it for what its worth: Pet peeves involve complaints about specific behaviors, rather than general dissatisfaction

Mine is either the war in Iraq or people who eat their own boogers.

How about you?

people that start message board threads about pet peeves but don't really get the whole concept of a pet peeve :thumbsup::cry:

from wikipedia, so take it for what its worth: Pet peeves involve complaints about specific behaviors, rather than general dissatisfaction

I was joking. :thumbsup: I like that you called me out on the war in Iraq pet peeve but "people who eat their own boogers" was fine with you. I guess it could be someone's pet peeve.

See my real pet peeve a few posts up.

I have a new pet peeve.....

When you are at the local Grocery Store first thing in the morning when everybody is trying to grab a few things before they have to go fight the traffice......STOP HOLDING UP THE DAMN LINE BY WALKING OFF AND ADDING THINGS TO YOUR CART WHILE YOU ARE CHECKING OUT...GET THEM BEFORE YOU GET IN LINE.

:thumbsup:

people that start message board threads about pet peeves but don't really get the whole concept of a pet peeve :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ya it can when it spawns all kinds of PC [Patriotic Correctness] from bumper stickers or college/univesity type window decals that read: Operation Iraqi Freedom... Bla, bla, bla... My son is in the Navy... etc.. etc...

Flame away.

How we have become a society that loves to "advertise"... That includes everything, not just the war... Everybody has to have a "message"...

Pet peeve... ?? Probably...

I was joking. :thumbsup: I like that you called me out on the war in Iraq pet peeve but "people who eat their own boogers" was fine with you. I guess it could be someone's pet peeve.

See my real pet peeve a few posts up.

No need to capitulate... Patriotic Correctness is my pet peeve.

"Great nations have heros, sad nations NEED heros."

One, you want me to list just one pet peeve? How the hell can I go through life as a grumpy old man with only one pet peeve? Hell, I came up with six more just reading this goddamn thread.

The question is...did you gain new pet peeves, or did the posts you read simply create new ones?

knowitall sumbitches who point out every fuggin mistake I make or think of making

:cry:

Really, it's people who don't wash their hands after peein or poopin.