NCAA brackets are out now

Pete

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

common man, the real brackets come out at 9PM..NIT all the way Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUSE v. VCU for the REAL title!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Go Rams!

UConn is a 4th seed in the west. I am looking online to find the complete brackets. I am gonna pick Memphis in my pool

I like Memphis a lot too but I worry that their level of competition will hurt them as they get deeper into the tournament.

Printable Bracket

I like Memphis a lot too but I worry that their level of competition will hurt them as they get deeper into the tournament.

Printable Bracket

Wrong again Simon. I always knew you didnt know what you are talking about in football but I guess you could add college basketball to the list of topics you like to talk out of your ass about.

Let me give you a little lesson on Memphis. This team is loaded with talent & may have 4 first round picks in the NBA this summer if they all decide to go out(Rose, Dozier, Dorsey & Roberts). For all the hype that Beasly, Mayo & Love get, for my money Rose maybe the best freshmen in the country.

To question their schedule or their competition is down right assinine. Memphis played the #1 non conference schedule in the country. Their nonconference schedule included Oklahoma, Uconn, USC, Georgetown, Austin Pea, Cincinatti, Siena, & of course Tennessee. All those teams are NCAA tourney teams(besides Cinci). In addition, conference USA well not a top 5 league, certainly has competitive teams. Teams like UAB, Houston, UTEP, Central Florida are not that bad. No, my guess is Memphis' problem wont be that the level of their competition is not good enough(coach Cal has these boys ready to play), their undoing is going to be their horrendous foul shooting. Worst in the country.