!@#$ Merl Mullins said

he said we should take two cornerbacks in the draft 1 in the first or second like Flowers,Cason,or trade up to get DRC.Then he said we should draft Antwaun Molden in the 3rd or 4th and i think so too anyone have any opinions BTW Molden is from Eastern Kentucky

. , ?

First off.....who is this Mel Mullens guy, please cure my ignorance! Secondly, the CB position is pretty short on depth right now, so I could see the wisdom in this statement. I would prefer Mike Jenkins in round one and follow that up with Justin Tryon in the sixth or seventh round. Both players are good prospects that fill out the depth chart nicely!!

First off.....who is this Mel Mullens guy, please cure my ignorance! Secondly, the CB position is pretty short on depth right now, so I could see the wisdom in this statement. I would prefer Mike Jenkins in round one and follow that up with Justin Tryon in the sixth or seventh round. Both players are good prospects that fill out the depth chart nicely!!

If we trade down, and pick up an extra second rounder, I see us going CB in the first. Either Talib or Jenkins. Then we try to get James Hardy and Fred Davis in the second assuming they are still available. That would be a hell of a first day.

he said we should take two cornerbacks in the draft 1 in the first or second like Flowers,Cason,or trade up to get DRC.Then he said we should draft Antwaun Molden in the 3rd or 4th and i think so too anyone have any opinions BTW Molden is from Eastern Kentucky

Just wondering... do you pause to breath while you talk?

I think we take two DB's in the draft; possibly a CB and a SS.

Is anyone put off by the character issues Mike Jenkins has?

Didn't George Costanza work for him at Corvelay Industries? Or was it Vandelay Industries?

Art Corvelay never really made the cut:

02-The Stakeout

In order to run into a girl which Jerry met at a birthday get-together, he and George stake out the lobby of the building in which she works. While waiting for her to appear, they concoct an excuse for their presence - they are going to have lunch with a friend, an importer/exporter named Art Corvelay. Somehow, in the confusion of the moment, George switches the fictitious name to Art Vandelay.

For all instances of Art Vandelay, see:

http://www.seinology.com/lists/list-vandelay.shtml

I am happy people finally picked up on the Corvelay reference. Well done.

at this point in the offseason, we need a starting WR MUCH more than a starting CB.

The bills basically HAVE to take a WR in the 1st round. I dont like the idea of having to pick a certain position in the draft, but it is what it is.

1st: WR

2nd: TE

3rd: CB

at this point in the offseason, we need a starting WR MUCH more than a starting CB.

The bills basically HAVE to take a WR in the 1st round. I dont like the idea of having to pick a certain position in the draft, but it is what it is.

1st: WR

2nd: TE

3rd: CB

Starters can be found in rounds other than first and this draft is supposed to be very deep at WR. I think there's a good chance they will take a WR in the 1st, but it's not carved in stone, yet.

Starters can be found in rounds other than first and this draft is supposed to be very deep at WR. I think there's a good chance they will take a WR in the 1st, but it's not carved in stone, yet.

Absolutely. While I still expect to see WR #1, going strictly off depth of available talent I would go CB, WR, TE.