DeAngelo Traded for only a 2nd

Virgil

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344

I don't know what's the fair market, but I definitely would have given up a 2nd for him

I have to agree with you there. That's disappointing. All the reports that I have been reading gave me the impression that Hall would have done just about anything to get out of Atlanta. I hope that it was more about team chemistry rather than the dollars.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3295344

I don't know what's the fair market, but I definitely would have given up a 2nd for him

Totally disagree. I am here in Atlanta and trading for him would be like trading for T.O. This is a player I am not interested in having on my favorite team. More than that, he would create lockerroom strife within a year. It won't be noticed on the Raiders because the inmates are running the asylum over there anyway, but no way should he have been a Bill for any price

Totally disagree. I am here in Atlanta and trading for him would be like trading for T.O. This is a player I am not interested in having on my favorite team. More than that, he would create lockerroom strife within a year. It won't be noticed on the Raiders because the inmates are running the asylum over there anyway, but no way should he have been a Bill for any price

Agreed. I'm really not sure if Hall would have been willing to become a Bill, but he certainly would not have been wanted by the Bills.

Character aside, if the Bills wanted Hall, the 2nd rounder wasn't the problem, it was the huge contract the Raiders are reportedly going to sign him to.

Good you know what that means right???????? they will have to make cuts, and this board will go in a frenzy.

Agreed. For what he'll want financially the Bills could sign two or more FA's that would help the team more.

Read the article:

The Raiders source said the deal is expected to pay Hall just below what Asante Samuel signed with the Eagles. Samuel signed a six-year deal worth a reported $57 million, with

$20 million guaranteed.

If we were going to pay him that, we might as well have signed Samuel himself, or kept Nate.