Pepsi or Coke?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diet Vanilla Pepsi is horrid. Diet Pepsi and Diet Pepsi Max, aren't that bad. Diet Coke has a pretty bad after taste. I just hope there isn't a Diet Vanilla Coke out there which I'm sure there is since they were the first of the two to put out a Vanilla product.

Pepsi has more sugar (thus sweeter and not as good for you)

Coke has less sugar (still not good for you but not as sweet as Pepsi)

I have a major sweet tooth and Pepsi is hands down better!

By the way... I don't drink pop because it's good for you.

Coke Classic or Vanilla Coke (don't know why they pulled it), back when I used to drink one every day. Pepsi-anything and diet-anything tastes like crap to me.

Now, it's ~ once a month when I drink soda. Real test of willpower when you get addicted to the caffeine like I was. My dentist said she'd kick my ass if I didn't stop (she's my cousin). Just ruins the teeth. I try for cranberry juice, water, and tea.

Coke Classic or Vanilla Coke (don't know why they pulled it), back when I used to drink one every day. Pepsi-anything and diet-anything tastes like crap to me.

Now, it's ~ once a month when I drink soda. Real test of willpower when you get addicted to the caffeine like I was. My dentist said she'd kick my ass if I didn't stop (she's my cousin). Just ruins the teeth. I try for cranberry juice, water, and tea.

You didn't hear? Vanilla Coke puts hair on your palms... Oh, wait...

Go Sabres!