Just reload avatars and they'll return

Guys, that's Scott's call, not mine -- I'm on the wrong end of the telescope as far as knowing what issues he's still dealing with.

I'm going to give it a couple of days before making any uploads, but I'm sure he appreciates knowing that the avatars do work. (Still wouldn't advise everyone to try theirs right this minute, though. Just sayin'.)

I felt morally obligated to the people of the State of New York to get my avatar up quickly.

:thumbsup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

done!

FWIW, a picture I was able to load in as an avatar two weeks ago won't load now because says that the picture is too big.

I guess I'll just wait a few days...

And we eagerly await to see what avatar it is. As I recall every guy here loved your avatar(yours truly included), yet you never told us who was in the picture.

Since I have no memory, I was using this board to remember what happened last season. Damn. I'm so hosed.

Let me refresh your memory. You are a rabid Trent edwards supporter and your constant campaigning led Dick jauron (who still coaches the Bills) to bench JP (our ex-QB) in favor of Trent. Is it all coming back to you now ?

And we eagerly await to see what avatar it is. As I recall every guy here loved your avatar(yours truly included), yet you never told us who was in the picture.

Avatar up! Not the picture you're talking about, but I don't think you will be disappointed.

Let me refresh your memory. You are a rabid Trent edwards supporter and your constant campaigning led Dick jauron (who still coaches the Bills) to bench JP (our ex-QB) in favor of Trent. Is it all coming back to you now ?

Well, you can't blame Dick Jauron for anything and Trent Edwards is a proven NFL franchise QB. Football is a game between QBs. The other 21 starters on a football team are really nothing more than a dancing chorus line to boost the egos of the only player that matters more than zero iota, the QB.

Thanks for the refresher course in retard logic! :lol:

And, how can a .bmp file be converted to an acceptable format?

Open it with an image program (Paint for instance) and then click on File (top left) and select Save As. A new pop up screen will appear. At the bottom of that screen is a drop down text box labeled "Save As Type". Select a new type (JPEG probably, I cant remember) and save it.