Willis a fin?

K-Gun10

I was juss thinking watching cold pizza to make room on a trade for green what if miami trades away zack thomas to kansas city and they grab pstrick willis?

What if I danced the cha cha with a duck billed platypus and took a crap in a mason jar?

What if I danced the cha cha with a duck billed platypus and took a crap in a mason jar?

In some states you might be arrested for bestiality, and if you use a rubber seal, bukakke performers can eat your scat 50 years from now (under optimal preservation conditions).

In some states you might be arrested for bestiality, and if you use a rubber seal, bukakke performers can eat your scat 50 years from now (under optimal preservation conditions).

Why in the heck would he need a rubber seal if he has a real duck billed platypus hanging about? Is the rubber seal used to entice the platypussies?

That would be damned impressive as all 3 components of your act are difficult. The Cha Cha ain't easy, nor is finding a duck billed platypus. As for crapping in a mason jar, would you sit on the jar or drop your terds into the jar from above?