Jay Cutler

Five months of shittting his pants thinking about the beatdown he's going to take from Schobel, Pat Willis, Whitner, and the boys....

I'm envisioning a Harrington-esque performance out of Cutler on 9/9...

Bills roll 29-6 on a sunshine-filled 74 degree day

My goodness I can't wait

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five months of shittting his pants thinking about the beatdown he's going to take from Schobel, Pat Willis, Whitner, and the boys....

My goodness I can't wait

I'll be satisfied with Jay Cutler doing a repeat of the David Carr opener against the Bills in 2005. No need for a Harrington-esque zero performance.

What do you except from a kitty Vandy grad?

Hmm...tell that to Will Wolford. Cutler was the SEC Player of the Year but I think he'll still be finding his feet. The guy we need to be concerned with Travis Henry. He'll want to light it up.

C

My goodness I can't wait

Man, I agree. This is a great opener for the Bills. Denver coming in with a youngster at QB. The key will be to stop Travis. We do that and the game is ours. 31-10.

That whiteboy don't know what's coming

He is going to get a real taste of NFL action when he come into our house..... He will not be able to concentrate on the snap count and it will be a full dy of FALSE STARTS...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SID

We can win this game if we can control the ball and keep our running game moving. Everything falls on the shoulders of our running back.

If Denver hopes to win, their defense will need to keep [insert name here] to short yardage on first down and ensure [insert name here] doesn't get a swing pass out of the flat and into open space because we all know that once [insert name here] gets the ball in the open that he's tough as hell to bring down.

I know it's early to predict games, but if the Broncos can't stop [insert name here], they won't be able to stop the Bills.

We can win this game if we can control the ball and keep our running game moving. Everything falls on the shoulders of our running back.

If Denver hopes to win, their defense will need to keep [insert name here] to short yardage on first down and ensure [insert name here] doesn't get a swing pass out of the flat and into open space because we all know that once [insert name here] gets the ball in the open that he's tough as hell to bring down.

I know it's early to predict games, but if the Broncos can't stop [insert name here], they won't be able to stop the Bills.

Well, one of their cheap-shot knee and ankle busting OLs, Foster, left for more $$$.

We can win this game if we can control the ball and keep our running game moving. Everything falls on the shoulders of our offensive line (and running back).

Fixed it!

Jay Cutler is going to surprise you with how good he is. Mark my words.

Cutler reminds me a lot of Kyle Boller. Very Strong arm, and good athleticism, poor footwork and shaky accuracy. Cutler also has a bad habit of not stepping into throws and will force a lot of passes. I think working with Mike Shannahan will help curb some of his bad attributes. He'll be protected by a solid run game, and decent receiving options. However I dont think he'll become the franchise qb a lot make him out to be.

PATRICK WILLIS HITSW TRAVIS ,HE WAKES UP IN DIFFERENT TIME ZONE ,SCHOBEL BLINDSIDES CUTLER HE LEAVES ON CART... BILLS NEW D SUFFOCATES BRONCOS OFFENSE ,AND THE MEDIA AT ESPN GO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. ...................................BILLS WIN WITH LOSMAN TO EVAN SCORING BILLS WIN 31- 7 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DARE TO DREAM,,,,,,,