Adrian Peterson

Ive said that countless times today and im the farthest thing from Willis McGahee you will ever see....

Dumb post if you ask me

Agreed...his competitiveness is in the same category as Frank Gore.....pretty damned good IMHO.

Not to mention his wheels are first rate.

ALL-PRO...for sure.

I don't know, but surely it is giving you an overall sense of ickyness.

That was IMO a pretty good flick. Harmless, funny fluff. I saw the DVD on the 5 dollar rack at Target a couple of months ago...the cover said it contained added "icky" out takes. :thumbsup:

:w00t:

"icky", i like that

:lol:B-)

evidently us 20's Bills fans are also valley girls! Where's my VHS copy of "Clueless"?

VHS? You and I both know you have a digital "Clueless" on your hard drive.

I'm kidding. Please don't go postal on me.

I'm very happy to see we've moved on to running potential RBs out of town, rather than waiting for them to be drafted and with the team for a couple of years first.

Watching him on the Hot List (although, he did say he was excited to go to Buffalo), the man has said "Ya know" and "uhm" at least 50 times.

Willis? Is that him again!?

"Look it up Thurman."-Marv Levy

Pardon me if I remember an old high school meeting we all had to attend due to the graffiti that had appeared around the school. The principal rambled for a bit and I only remember one line from his speech,"If you Illiterates don't quit writing on the walls.". I earned several stern looks for my peals of laughter as well as a bit of suspicion. B-)

Watching him on the Hot List (although, he did say he was excited to go to Buffalo), the man has said "Ya know" and "uhm" at least 50 times.

Willis? Is that him again!?

I'm sure at 21, on a national tv interview, you'd sound exactly like Lincoln giving the Gettysburgh Address. B-)

I'm sure everybody who is blasting him is a perfect public speaker, you don't get nervous and start inserting "umm" a hundred times. I've didn't see the interview in question but I've seen perfectly intelligent people who do the exact same thing when they get up in front of a room full of people.

I'm sure everybody who is blasting him is a perfect public speaker, you don't get nervous and start inserting "umm" a hundred times. I've didn't see the interview in question but I've seen perfectly intelligent people who do the exact same thing when they get up in front of a room full of people.

I can do it it front of a crowd of fifty or so. On the other hand I have seen my boss who has more self confidence, knowledge about the topic at hand, and a heck of a lot of experience in the field start fumbling for words in front of a few people he doesnt know. Me, I figure if I talked on national TV I would be umming a whole lot.

I had a college proffessor who was a P.Eng (Proffesional Engineer) who used uhm just about every 4th word. One of the classes before us actually sat through a 2 hour lecture and counted how many times he used that term. The count ended up at around 200+. Does this mean he was illeterate or an idiot, just that he was not a great public speaker.

Unless the Bills are drafting a RB that will also give their Press Conferences (I was so going to use Presser here) I could care less if he can speak well infront of large groups of people, aslong as he can run the ball for long gains and into the endzone, thats the only thing that matters