Crappy places you've never been.....

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldn't imagine the emotions that would hit you while visiting there, it has to be unreal....I know how i feel when i visit things like the Vietnam Wall....wow!

Auschwitz was mostly a holding camp. 3.5 kiliometers down the road was Auschwitz -II Birkenau- that was the killing camp. Visiting it will haunt you forever the rest of your life

I'm not a big kevin costner fan, and he ruined iowa for me

A long time ago...my carefree youth days...I pitched a pup tent late at night in what turned out to be a Sioux City park.

The police force there roused me at about 2 AM. I told them I was a tired motorist heading west. They in gentlemanly fashion said it was OK to stay there, wished me well, and said it would be best that I should pack up at daylight.

Which I did.

And that's why I like Iowa.

A long time ago...my carefree youth days...I pitched a pup tent late at night in what turned out to be a Sioux City park.

The police force there roused me at about 2 AM. I told them I was a tired motorist heading west. They in gentlemanly fashion said it was OK to stay there, wished me well, and said it would be best that I should pack up at daylight.

Which I did.

And that's why I like Iowa.

That is a response to which I have no rebuttal. Iowa, you can thank an old friend, you are no longer on my list.