Here's a guy that would maximize A-Train and serve as HB.

Why not Michael Bush? The guy has played QB, LB, DB, WR, DE and now RB since high school. He has the ideal size to play HB and would eliminate our need at RB. Could you imagine him and A-Train lined up in the backfield?! Or better yet, put Bush at the line of scrimmage. Jauron would have alot of versatility with a player like Bush.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/bush_michael

Are you all certain he will be able to play this year? Last I knew he didnt do anything during the Combine nor did he do his school pro day......now you all want to spend a 4th round pick on him? Sorry, to me 4th round pick for Bush is too high of a pick......6th round on maybe.

To be honest, he may not even get drafted.

Are you all certain he will be able to play this year? Last I knew he didnt do anything during the Combine nor did he do his school pro day......now you all want to spend a 4th round pick on him? Sorry, to me 4th round pick for Bush is too high of a pick......6th round on maybe.

To be honest, he may not even get drafted.

He had a second surgery recently because the bone wasn't healing as quickly as it was expected to. I do think he'll get picked, but not day 1. I would agree, round 4 at the very earliest more likely 5-6, but he will get drafted.

linky

Why not Michael Bush? The guy has played QB, LB, DB, WR, DE and now RB since high school. He has the ideal size to play HB and would eliminate our need at RB. Could you imagine him and A-Train lined up in the backfield?! Or better yet, put Bush at the line of scrimmage. Jauron would have alot of versatility with a player like Bush.

because he's soft and has terrible balance.

I want nothing to do with him.

Way too big to be an effective runner.

The Jerome Bettis's of this world are very few.

Bush isn't even in the same league as far as college production goes and on top of that he has missed a lot of time because of injury.

Waste a 4th rounder on him? Heck no.

I truly think that in his 2nd or 3rd season this guy is going to be something special.

Man, even if we get a RB earlier I would hope we get this kid in the 3rd round with our second pick. I know it is being greedy but I seriously think he is worth it, just not necessarily for the 2007 season.

I would love to land Bush in the 4th round- not so sure he makes it that far.

I want nothing to do with him.

Way too big to be an effective runner.

The Jerome Bettis's of this world are very few.

Bush isn't even in the same league as far as college production goes and on top of that he has missed a lot of time because of injury.

Waste a 4th rounder on him? Heck no.

You're right, his junior season he really didnt produce. Those numbers are overblown BVVVVVVVVVVVT!!

Bush is injury prone, no doubt about that, but I wouldnt mind grabbing him with pick 3b or 4. Before the new surgery I wanted him to go to us in round 2. The risk is worth it as the guy could be a force(in the mold of stephen jackson). We just cant draft a potential turd in the first and think eveerything is going to be hunky-dorey because it wont be(a la mcgahee).