Any good punters in the draft?

Call me an R-tard if you want but I don't think it's that crazy to draft a punter in the 1st or 2nd rounds,

The Buffalo Bills punting unit is one to be reckoned with and could be for years to come with the addition of some depth at punter.

I'm thinking grab one with the 2nd round pick and then trade up in the 4th for some depth.

I'm also thinking that we need a TE and a SS with our first day picks.

Call me an R-tard if you want but I don't think it's that crazy to draft a punter in the 1st or 2nd rounds,

The Buffalo Bills punting unit is one to be reckoned with and could be for years to come with the addition of some depth at punter.

I'm thinking grab one with the 2nd round pick and then trade up in the 4th for some depth.

I'm doing this, only because you asked for it, and clearly want it:

R-TARD!

i know your not that much of an idiot general lee.. therefore im assuming your just fuxin with people on this thing and look... they did take you seriously!! outstanding

We should definitely go with a punter with the 12th pick.

Didn't the Raiders take whats his face, Janikowsky??, with a first rounder? We should follow up with a few guys who have had troubles with the law for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks. After we trade JP, Evans and Schobel to Cincinatti we should be able to get half their team. We should then be able to trade Peters, McGee and Youbooty for Pacman Jones. (Btw I knew you were being sarcastic :w00t: )

Didn't the Raiders take whats his face, Janikowsky??, with a first rounder? We should follow up with a few guys who have had troubles with the law for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks. After we trade JP, Evans and Schobel to Cincinatti we should be able to get half their team. We should then be able to trade Peters, McGee and Youbooty for Pacman Jones. (Btw I knew you were being sarcastic :w00t: )

Wish Janiikowsky was still there when the Bills picked, maybe we would have passed on Flowers!

You only keep 1 punter on the roster. Brian Moorman is the punter. Most punters are late picks or undrafted free agents.

I don't understand your post at all. It looks like a post from Ieatcrayons.

LOL

I'm just having some fun here, I'm so sick of the "we need to draft this guy" or "trade down for more picks" blah blah blah.

I have come to accept that while I support Marv as GM his draft cannot be predicted, I don't have any expectations at all.

3 punters and 4 tight ends

actually to boot (pun intended) the raiders also drafted their punter in the second round that year... And their Special teams is probably their best unit

Thank you and I love the Janikowski (sp? I have no idea) reference, what a train wreck that guy is, I hate reality TV but I would watch a show on Janikowski if his only purpose was to drink and be an assshole to school children. The guy's a mess.

DA....UMB!

extremely weak attempt at being funny

Personally I'd like to trade this years 1st, next years 1st and move up to #6 to get the best punter available. I truely believe that noone would take one in the top 5. I know its risk, one that I would be willing to take.

Didn't the Raiders take whats his face, Janikowsky??, with a first rounder? We should follow up with a few guys who have had troubles with the law for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks. After we trade JP, Evans and Schobel to Cincinatti we should be able to get half their team. We should then be able to trade Peters, McGee and Youbooty for Pacman Jones. (Btw I knew you were being sarcastic 0:) )

Janikowski is a place kicker. Perhaps you are thinking of Ray Guy...a remarkable player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Guy

Didn't the Raiders take whats his face, Janikowsky??, with a first rounder? We should follow up with a few guys who have had troubles with the law for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks. After we trade JP, Evans and Schobel to Cincinatti we should be able to get half their team. We should then be able to trade Peters, McGee and Youbooty for Pacman Jones. (Btw I knew you were being sarcastic 0:) )

Cincinnati...Cin-Cin-nat-i...anyway I only care cuz I live in the Nasty 'Nati