Planet Earth

Pete

Mark Twain said "It is best to keep your mouth shut and be presumed ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt.".

Ignorant? You mean like talking about Bills football as if you have a clue when you haven't seen a game in years? That kind of ignorant?

Chef is a big boy and can fight his own battles Cincy. Talk about being on a high horse.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You weren't simply talking about how nice a walk you had with your wife. Please don't act nieve about what you were doing. You were being condecending and you knew you were.

As for the TV remark I'd take a wild guess that I watch less than you do (well, once football season is over).

So part of my post was being condescending. Jesus grow a set and get over it (whoops, I did it again). And you quess you watch less TV than me? Hey great stuff, damn proud of you guy.

Ignorant? You mean like talking about Bills football as if you have a clue when you haven't seen a game in years? That kind of ignorant?

Chef is a big boy and can fight his own battles Cincy. Talk about being on a high horse.

I've taken pains to point out that I don't get to see them. And also that football is not rocket surgery, that it is possible to make comment based on having a basic understanding of a game that which all things new in the last 50 years could be typed up on two sheets of paper.

High horse? You maligned Chef for expressing opinion. It's not "high horse" for me to point out your blindside snot shot at a fellow poster.

I've taken pains to point out that I don't get to see them. And also that football is not rocket surgery, that it is possible to make comment based on having a basic understanding of a game that which all things new in the last 50 years could be typed up on two sheets of paper.
:D

Another iteration of many shows, through the years. Been there, seen it.

You ain't seen this one stuck.

Good gawd they not only had video of a snow leopard ( a freaking snow leopard!) but they actually managed to get film of it running down dinner!!!

Unbelievable.

You ain't seen this one stuck.

Good gawd they not only had video of a snow leopard ( a freaking snow leopard!) but they actually managed to get film of it running down dinner!!!

Unbelievable.

Ever worked in a unionized manufacturing business and witnessed when production halted for lunch? Same thing. :D

So part of my post was being condescending. Jesus grow a set and get over it (whoops, I did it again). And you quess you watch less TV than me? Hey great stuff, damn proud of you guy.

I never said it bothered me, I was just pointing out how your little, "all I was saying is I like hikes with my wife" line was total BS. I rather enjoyed mocking your posts.

Ever worked in a unionized manufacturing business and witnessed when production halted for lunch? Same thing. :D

If you'd consider complexes of large industrial buildings to be a manufactured product, then yes I have. And 150 Joes digging their lunchboxes out of the mud may be fearsome, but it can't approach the beauty and controlled grace of the infinitely rare snow leopard. :D

If you'd consider complexes of large industrial buildings to be a manufactured product, then yes I have. And 150 Joes digging their lunchboxes out of the mud may be fearsome, but it can't approach the beauty and controlled grace of the infinitely rare snow leopard. :D

I won't argue that snow leopards have more grace and beauty and sleekness of movement than UAW auto workers and the skinny/wide management staff. :D

I never said it bothered me, I was just pointing out how your little, "all I was saying is I like hikes with my wife" line was total BS. I rather enjoyed mocking your posts.

Oh I think it's bothered you. You seem to gotten in a huff. But glad I was able to make your day.