Good TD, let the purge begin!

Thailog80

As has been repeatedly proven: We can lose with anyone.

Shaw is nothing more than a journeyman and I was pretty shocked he was on the opening day roster. I'd much rather see what our youngsters (like Aiken) can do than watch the same silly mistakes and ridiculous showboating that Shaw brought to the table.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As has been repeatedly proven:  We can lose with anyone. 

Shaw is nothing more than a journeyman and I was pretty shocked he was on the opening day roster.  I'd much rather see what our youngsters (like Aiken) can do than watch the same silly mistakes and ridiculous showboating that Shaw brought to the table.

68418[/snapback]

But Ad who is going to teach the young receivers to dance?

Great!!  Finally Buffalo has seen why they are 0 for the season.  It's Bobby Shaw!!  Now we can concentrate on winning the next 12 games and make the playoffs.  TD has seen the light and saved his job with this awsome move!!

68351[/snapback]

I don't get it either. Isn't he better than Josh Reed? What am I missing?

They both stink, but Reed is young and has the potential to become a better player.

I dont think it will happen mind you, but I guess it is possible.

68440[/snapback]

OK, I don't want to make a big deal of this, but my take is:

Reed stinks so bad that he has no chance to become good. If he improves enough he might eventually become mediocre, but Shaw has already proven to be at least mediocre as a #3 WR. Am I wrong? :w00t:

Guest BillsRebound

1pm Pacific Time???? Why would Pacific time even be mentioned if it wasn't a trade with a California team? It would have to be a trade for Rice. But unless he is making the same amount as Shaw ($750k base), it wouldn't be worth it for the Bills. And why would Rice want to close out his career in Buffalo?

1pm Pacific Time????  Why would Pacific time even be mentioned if it wasn't a trade with a California team?  It would have to be a trade for Rice.  But unless he is making the same amount as Shaw ($750k base), it wouldn't be worth it for the Bills.  And why would Rice want to close out his career in Buffalo?

68475[/snapback]

Hey we're 0-4 we're just grasping at straws.... :w00t:

OK, I don't want to make a big deal of this, but my take is:

Reed stinks so bad that he has no chance to become good.  If he improves enough he might eventually become mediocre, but Shaw has already proven to be at least mediocre as a #3 WR.  Am I wrong?  :w00t:

68462[/snapback]

I am just guessing, but imo they are both headcases. They each have some talent, but appear to lack either the desire, ability or both to concentrate.

Remember a few games ago when Drew was getting tackled and managed to throw a strike to Reed for a first down, only for him to drop it? Shaw has many drops, and last week that play was beyond words.

They have more at stake with Reed, a high second round pick. Put it this way, IF Aiken develops and Josh continues to flounder, I hope that Josh awaits the same fate as Shaw, and again, I am not holding my breath expecting big things from Josh.

Guest buffalosteve

This move and putting that useless draft pick of Ben Sobieski on IR is all this team needed to get us in the win column.

I am just guessing, but imo they are both headcases. They each have some talent, but appear to lack either the desire, ability or both to concentrate.

Remember a few games ago when Drew was getting tackled and managed to throw a strike to Reed for a first down, only for him to drop it? Shaw has many drops, and last week that play was beyond words.

They have more at stake with Reed, a high second round pick. Put it this way, IF Aiken develops and Josh continues to flounder, I hope that Josh awaits the same fate as Shaw, and again, I am not holding my breath expecting big things from Josh.

68483[/snapback]

Agreed, plus as Mark 6 said the other day, maybe Reed comes into his own as soon as JP is starting. Shaw has no such upside IMO.