Frozen Four...

Spun

18.9 seconds left and MSU gets the go ahead goal....what a kick in the nuts for BC. Again. As a BU fan, I can't be too sympathetic for the Eagles fans.

I noticed that Tim Kennedy scored a goal and assisted on the winner for the Spartans. Alot of you know he's from Buffalo and his NHL rights are owned by the Sabres. Kennedy is one of three Spartans from the Buffalo area. The others are junior Chris Mueller and freshman defenseman Mike Ratchuk.

http://hockeysfuture.com/articles/9268

18.9 seconds left and MSU gets the go ahead goal....what a kick in the nuts for BC. Again. As a BU fan, I can't be too sympathetic for the Eagles fans.

I noticed that Tim Kennedy scored a goal and assisted on the winner for the Spartans. Alot of you know he's from Buffalo and his NHL rights are owned by the Sabres. Kennedy is one of three Spartans from the Buffalo area. The others are junior Chris Mueller and freshman defenseman Mike Ratchuk.

http://hockeysfuture.com/articles/9268

He was the best player for MSU in the Championship. All over the place, hitting everything in sight and creating chances at the offensive end. Just terrific. Gerbe, another Sabres' choice who plays for BC looks a bit like Martin St Louis size wise and is chippy as hell. I don't know if he can make the show, but he'll give every ounce of effort to do it.

MSU's goalie was fantastic in the finals. He kept them in it with some amazing saves when they were on their heels for most of the first two periods.

I actually know and played with Kennedy and another Sabres pick for BC Andy Orpik. Kennedy was always the star of every team he was on his first year. He played at Timon, I went to Williamsville North with Andy that's how I know Timmy, then he went to some league... I think with Sioux something or other, but ended up being one of the best forwards in the league. Now hes the leading scorer for MSU. Andy left North and went to a prep school then to BC. I'm actually shocked Andy has made it this far, on our team he was decent, but not that good. Kennedy on the other hand was always the best player anywhere he went.

Since I was sitting among the BC "faithful", I couldn't have SCRIPTED a better way for them to lose.

They have the worst traveling fanbases among the college hockey powers. It's a shame that such a crappy fanbase is awarded with good teams year after year. I think that's the story of my life (and probably many others on this board).

Since I was sitting among the BC "faithful", I couldn't have SCRIPTED a better way for them to lose.

Agreed. Nothing makes me feel quite as good as watching boston sports fans in misery.