Congrats Sabres

LevysEraII

There should be no mention of that trophy until the playoffs are completed.

Sincerely,

The Hockey Gods

PS: Congrats to the Sabres of Buffalo for their tremendous regular season.

I'm buying a t-shirt immediately (assuming they sell them, which they should). Back when the Bills were in the Super Bowl every year, my dad never wanted to buy any merchandise because he kept saying we should wait until they win the Super Bowl rather than spend our money on AFC East and AFC Champions stuff. The results were predictably terrible.

Back in 2002, I bought every Angels t-shirt commemorating every Angels accomplishment, leaving me with t-shirts and hats for: 2002 Wild Card, 2002 ALDS, 2002 ALCS, 2002 AL Champions, 2002 World Series, and finally 2002 World Series Champions. It cost a damn fortune but at least I didn't jinx the team.

I'm buying a t-shirt immediately (assuming they sell them, which they should). Back when the Bills were in the Super Bowl every year, my dad never wanted to buy any merchandise because he kept saying we should wait until they win the Super Bowl rather than spend our money on AFC East and AFC Champions stuff. The results were predictably terrible.

Back in 2002, I bought every Angels t-shirt commemorating every Angels accomplishment, leaving me with t-shirts and hats for: 2002 Wild Card, 2002 ALDS, 2002 ALCS, 2002 AL Champions, 2002 World Series, and finally 2002 World Series Champions. It cost a damn fortune but at least I didn't jinx the team.

For some, it has the opposite effect. I bought one of those "Billieve" shirts a few years ago, when all we had to do was beat the Steelers for the playoffs. And we all know how that ended up.

Me too. Let me know where you find them. The only thing that's going to suck is Sluggalo is going to be on it. Damnit.

For some, it has the opposite effect. I bought one of those "Billieve" shirts a few years ago, when all we had to do was beat the Steelers for the playoffs. And we all know how that ended up.

There's not a single Drew Bledsoe on this Sabres' team.

Me too. Let me know where you find them. The only thing that's going to suck is Sluggalo is going to be on it. Damnit.

Yeah, I'll have to finally buy something with the Sluggalo on it. Crap.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll put out some stuff with the B-sword logo.

They've gotta know they will sell a ton more merchandise if they offer at least the B logo or (even better) the "3rd" crest besides the abominable snot smear. The good stuff would go quick.

There should be no mention of that trophy until the playoffs are completed.

Sincerely,

The Hockey Gods

PS: Congrats to the Sabres of Buffalo for their tremendous regular season.

I'm witchu AD. But, that really was something else.

It's still hard to me to process the Sabres will finish the regular season with the most GOALS (by a big margain) n the NHL.

The Sabres? C'mon

Quick Edit: Welcome back Connelly. Fan-freakin=-tastic.

Some fans from the Bufftown, on vaca in St Augustine, gave me a GREAT Sabres' cap today at the bar. SWEET!

Congrats and a hat tip to the Sabres. :thumbdown:

S'nR you're right - the thrusting sabre deeply penetrating the bowl of the "B" to the hilt is a manly-man's image, and one befitting the Sabres of '06-'07!

Congratulations. Maybe we'll be meeting in the first round.

Who's "we"? Montreal? You play for the Canadiens?

Maybe after that ATROCIOUS goaltending late in the first period, you should. Good God, I could have stopped that second goal... :thumbdown:

I am very proud of the Sabres. I hope Ruff and the Sabres can take it up a gear and keep it there.

Click on this site (English or French) and then the downtown (Le centre-ville) link. This is one of Montreal's busiest streets, St Catherine. It is almost dead.

http://montrealcam.com/

I am listening to a Toronto radio station The Edge 102.1 and the dj is so down on the Leafs. No confidence at all. It seems like a wild game, 5 - 4 Habs after two.

Ryder already has a natural hat trick.

I am very proud of the Sabres. I hope Ruff and the Sabres can take it up a gear and keep it there.

Click on this site (English or French) and then the downtown (Le centre-ville) link. This is one of Montreal's busiest streets, St Catherine. It is almost dead.

http://montrealcam.com/

I am listening to a Toronto radio station The Edge 102.1 and the dj is so down on the Leafs. No confidence at all. It seems like a wild game, 5 - 4 Habs after two.

Ryder already has a natural hat trick.

I'm watching it. It's fugly. Each team is trying to had the win to the other. So far, Montreal's doing the far better job of completely blowing it.

Who's "we"? Montreal? You play for the Canadiens?

Maybe after that ATROCIOUS goaltending late in the first period, you should. Good God, I could have stopped that second goal... :thumbdown:

I used to play for the Canadiens :wallbash:

Yes the goaltending was atrocious. I can't believe we lost to the !@#$ing leafs.

I used to play for the Canadiens :thumbdown:

Yes the goaltending was atrocious. I can't believe we lost to the !@#$ing leafs.

You didn't lose to the Leafs, as much as the Leafs let the loss slip away from them. I don't think either team was trying to win that game...Montreal just tried harder to lose it.

You didn't lose to the Leafs, as much as the Leafs let the loss slip away from them. I don't think either team was trying to win that game...Montreal just tried harder to lose it.

The biggest mistake was starting crystalball. Don't ride the hot goaltender Carbo, it's illogical B-)