Ralph Wilson sent his private plane to Tennessee

Gotta love the old-school courting... Funny thing is, I cant picture ralph owning his own jet. He seems like he prefers things on the cheap

Dude, my cousin's brother-in-law's best freind told me that Ralph's plane is a rwo seat prop job...

Gotta love the old-school courting... Funny thing is, I cant picture ralph owning his own jet. He seems like he prefers things on the cheap

He sent it to pick up Drew Bledsoe and his wife when we made the trade....the other thing I really like about the message that it sends is that he probably flew commercial to Nashville..its a clear difference maker.

I don't think Mr. Turner is going to be to impressed with springtime in Buffalo...

He grew up in Chicago and went to school at Northern Illinois..don't think it will bother him...If I am a RB --- and I see that huge left side of the line and think about bad weather -- I see records falling and the Hall of Fame...

He grew up in Chicago and went to school at Northern Illinois..don't think it will bother him...If I am a RB --- and I see that huge left side of the line and think about bad weather -- I see records falling and the Hall of Fame...

I stand corrected, made the springtime in buffalo statement without doing my homework.

Don't discount what 3 or 4 years in San Diego can do to your impressions of other places, though....Let's not pretend that 31 degrees and blowing snow is something that Turner enjoys flying into on April 5th...

If I'm an RB, and I see the way the franchise has traded away two 1200-yard rushers with the hope of finding something better, I would have a few questions for the boys in the ties before I signed anything...

Don't discount what 3 or 4 years in San Diego can do to your impressions of other places, though....Let's not pretend that 31 degrees and blowing snow is something that Turner enjoys flying into on April 5th...

If I'm an RB, and I see the way the franchise has traded away two 1200-yard rushers with the hope of finding something better, I would have a few questions for the boys in the ties before I signed anything...

Good points John...but Travis was another era..and Willis didn't want to be here. Willis' biggest team complaint was the line...we could potentially have an all pro left side now...so I think he absolutely should ask the questions -- but I also think Marv and Dick have credible answers.

Tenn vs. Buffalo is a tough choice....

Young is a budding superstar and has to be accounted for on every play. That opens up things in the running game--Travis didn't gain all those yards based on his skill alone--the D was preoccupied a lot. But--the downside is -- Young's style may get him decapitated sooner or later...injury risk is high and the Titans are probably one of the worst teams in the league without him.

Buffalo has addressed its line issues and JP and Evans are going to evolve this year into one of the more dynamic deep ball threats in the NFL --the extra milliseconds JP gets from a revamped line means more accuracy and more opportunity-- that also preoccupies a defense...

It always comes down to Money--but assuming that will be fairly equal--I think he has a very tough choice-I don't think he can make a wrong decision.

If he played at N.Ill, he played at UB stadium once or twice. As long as he's not some warm weather wuss like Willis McDouchebag, he will thrive in the Nickel City.

PTR

It always comes down to Money--but assuming that will be fairly equal--I think he has a very tough choice-I don't think he can make a wrong decision.

a contract will be worked out ahead of time, but Turner goes to whoever satisfies the Chargers in terms of compensation. The Bills hold the edge in draft pick compensation, so unless Tenn wants to put up their 1st rd pick Turner is as good as a Bill IMO